13

As soon as Renjun gets done helping Doyoung with his outfit for the club he walks back to the couch and sees the sweetest scene. His boyfriend cuddled into Jeno, both sleeping peacefully. He sits and stares for a while, just wishing this could be his life. Afraid of what the truth will do to Jaemin. He places feather soft kisses on each of their heads before he goes in the kitchen to cook their food.

He spends a good amount of time in the kitchen preparing something both will enjoy when Jaemin comes up from behind and kisses his neck.
"Woah, you scared me." Jaemin giggles and shushes him.
"He's still sleeping." Renjun sighs.
"The food just got done though and I want him to eat it warm." He pouts. Jaemin squeezes his cheeks.
"Such a cute baby." He says earning a glare.
"Just wake him, he won't mind." Renjun nods and dishes all of them a plate. Jaemin helps carry the food then goes back to get some drinks.

"Jeno. Wake up." Renjun whispers while playing with his hair. He watches his eyes flutter open and a soft smile form.
"Junie?" He questions. Renjun nods, smiling ear to ear.
"I made food, wake up?" He asks happily. Jeno's smile grows watching his excitement. He sits up further and grabs his plate.

Renjun is a pretty good cook when he wants to be. Jaemin is usually the cook of the pair and Jeno usually eats out. Not all junk food. He does have a good delivery service that comes with mostly healthy choices and most importantly instructions on how to cook it.
"It's really good Junie, thank you." Renjun smiles proudly and Jaemin loves the look of pride that washes over his boyfriend.
Before too long Jeno is feeling the urge to relieve himself.
"I have to pee, can you push my chair over here?" Jaemin of course stands right away and grabs it from the corner where they stashed it for the movies.
"Need any help?" Renjun asks nicely. He shakes his head no and easily gets into his chair.

While they wait for him to get back Jaemin gets a little playful and starts tickling Renjun. He pokes his side making him jump a few times before he melts his insides with a kiss.
Now that he's pinned to the couch he starts to tickle him. Renjun shrieks and giggles as he is being assaulted, very aware that they are messing up the couch. The blankets and pillows have all fallen to the floor, they are lucky they didn't knock the food over. Soon, as Renjun lays there winded and beautiful Jaemin stops his assault on his sides and attacks his lips. Renjun moans softly before whispering that they should stop. Jaemin nods but goes in for one last kiss...

Jeno has seen most of this, he is frozen in the hallway as he watches with tears in his eyes. He desperately wants what they have, with them. He wishes he could love them openly and even be able to play that way. He hates his life so much right now, hates what he's become on so many levels. Not just physically but mentally. He knows it isn't healthy to continue to be in love with your friends who are dating but he can't stop himself. He wipes furiously at his eyes and tries to calm himself as he goes back to the couch. His eyes are blurry and so is his head so he doesn't see that he cut the corner too sharp and hits the table knocking a very big vase over with a loud crash.
"FUCK!" He yells. Renjun and Jaemin immediately run to him.

"Are you ok?" Renjun asks as he watches Jeno try to bend and pick up the pieces with fat angry tears rolling down his face. Jaemin runs to get a broom as Renjun grabs his hands and looks him in the eyes.
"Jen. Shh. It's fine. Accidents happen." Renjun tries but he's inconsolable at the moment.
"I'm so sorry, your mom. It's hers and I broke it. FUCK, FUCK I HATE THIS FUCKING CHAIR!" He screams out as Renjun just tries his hardest to calm him. They've never seen him have a meltdown like this and it scares them.
Jaemin drops the broom and runs over. He grabs Jeno's chair and pushes him to their room figuring that maybe if they change the environment he will calm down.

"Take deep breaths. In and out, slowly." Jaemin says in his most calm voice.
Soon enough he calms. He is quiet and withdrawn as he still has tears coming down but at least he's not hyperventilating. Jaemin hugs Renjun who is terrified at the moment and can't stop crying.
"I'm tired." Jeno whispers.
"Stay." Renjun says immediately.
"I won't let you be alone so if you won't stay here I'll sleep on your floor." Jeno looks to the floor but agrees soon enough.
"It can be just like when we were kids." Renjun says still fighting his tears.

The beach houseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara