26

Doyoung wakes the next afternoon to sweet kisses on his chest.
"Did you sleep well?" He asks as he rubs his hand up Taeyong's back.
"Yes, of course I did. I just can't sleep too long, it's just a thing." He kisses him a few more times.
"I can't get over how incredibly sweet and kind you are." He says softly. Doyoung pulls him so he's laying on top of him and wraps his arms around Taeyong's waist.
"You are all of those things and so much more." He softly kisses his lips. Taeyong hums.

"It always seems like whenever we sleep together, we can't seem to separate." Taeyong whispers. Doyoung chuckles.
"It is absolutely not a problem for me. There is no reason we can't stay in bed all day today." He says softly.
"Really? That sounds amazing actually, but won't we get bored? What could we possibly do for entertainment?" Doyoung hums and gently scrapes his teeth on Taeyong's chin before placing a kiss there.
"I'm sure we could think of something?" Taeyong kisses the tip of his nose.

"Fuck me dirty." Taeyong says in a hot whisper. Doyoung almost loses all of his senses at once. They've made love before, had a quickie, even just had sex but this feels way different. Taeyong can see the apprehension on his face.
"Just do anything you've ever wanted to do to me." Doyoung swallows.
"Everything?" Taeyong nods with a smirk and shrugs.
"If I Don't like something I'll tell you, and you can do the same." Doyoung smiles and shakes his head.
"You are something else aren't you?" Taeyong's shy smile returns.
"Just know, I don't have crazy fantasies. I'm probably going to bore you." Doyoung says making Taeyong pause and frown.
"You can't really think that right? You are the furthest thing from boring. I can't tell you enough how much I want someone who is sweet, caring, and honest. Someone who is kind, that can see the real me. You excite me everyday because you are exactly what I've craved my whole life."

As soon as the speech leaves Taeyong's soft lips, Doyoung attacks them. The kiss is heated and messy, tongue's exploring each other's mouth fervently. Doyoung's fingers already prodding into Taeyong's shorts as he cups his bottom. They are short and barely cover his cheeks, his hard dick already poking out the top while Doyoung almost struggles to find an opening but soon enough he finds his way in. Taeyong moans and pushes his ass back as soon as he feels fingers pushing at his entrance.
One hand is pulls him apart while the other moves in and starts to caress his insides. Taeyong grinds their hard dicks together as he sucks a big hickey onto Doyoung's neck.

Soon enough when Doyoung's long fingers continue to stab him in just the right spot he's losing his internal battle to not let go. He's shaking, his mind swirling, his toes curling as he fights it with everything in him.
"Let go baby, trust me it's not over."
Doyoung feels him tighten around his fingers and their stomachs become slippery.

He pushes Taeyong off him and crawls over to lick him clean. He licks every cum covered inch before he slides his shorts off and goes down and licks his sensitive hole. He pushes his legs apart and this aggressive act alone has Taeyong wanting to cum again.
He dares to look down and watch as he's being eaten alive and almost loses it again.
"Oh, god, Doyoungie, fuck. You make me feel so good. So good." He says breathless into the cool morning air.
Doyoung pushes his legs up toward his chest and opens them all the way before sliding a finger in alongside his tongue.
"Ohhhh, oh. Mmm, fffffuck."Taeyong is struggling to form words as he feels himself close again.
"I'm gonna, fuck I'm going to cum." Doyoung adds two more fingers and licks up his balls and Taeyong is done. Doyoung gets up there in time to catch most of it but still ends up licking his stomach again.
"You good?" Doyoung asks before licking into his mouth to give him a taste of himself.
"Perfect. So fucking perfect." Doyoung smiles proudly and lays on his back.

"Ride me baby." Taeyong looks at him like he has two heads. I don't think I can." Doyoung raises his brows, as if daring him to try.
"Fuck, I'll do it." Taeyong gets up, he's wobbly and weak but he's capable. Doyoung lubes his aching cock as he watches his fucked out lover crawl over him.
"You are so beautiful, so beautiful. My perfect, perfect baby." Taeyong stops and grabs the base of his cock.
"You will make me cum again, stop." Doyoung takes his hands as he's sitting on his stomach and holds them away.
"I never thought I would find you again, I never thought I would get the honor of being with my perfect soulmate." Doyoung is in awe as he watches cum shoot from his over sensitive, mostly neglected cock onto his stomach again. All from his words.