19

When morning comes Doyoung is at their door. He brought over some pastries he picked up in town. He wanted to treat the whole house knowing Taeyong and Yuta had a rough day, the day before, but also he is having Taeyong withdrawals.
Taeyong of course is the one to get the door and greet him.
"What are you doing here?" He asks with a smile that won't leave his face.
"I wanted to see you." He says before he softly kisses his lips.
"I wanted to treat you to breakfast but mostly I wanted to kiss you." He says staring intently into his eyes. Taeyong smiles coyly and takes the box from his hand and setting it down before setting himself on the counter.
"What are you waiting for? Kiss me then." He says still smiling.

Doyoung doesn't waste a second as he walks over and holds his hips in his hands. Taeyong's arms wrap around his neck as he leans down into a soft, slow kiss.
He groans and wraps his legs around his waist as the kiss deepens.
"Fuck! Too much sex happening that I'm not involved in. This isn't fair." Yuta says in a pout, ultimately breaking them apart. Taeyong rests his forehead on Doyoung's and they both sigh.
"Ok, come on Yuta, you can have kisses too." Taeyong says making everyone in the room freeze.
Of course he can't help but laugh his ass off at his own joke.
"Your faces were hilarious." He says still giggling.
Doyoung pokes his side making him jump.

"I brought breakfast and by the looks of the place it's probably a good thing. Are we all hung over?" Both look at Doyoung like he's lost his mind.
"We were in bed by what? Ten? None of us had a drop of liquor but so nice of you to assume." Taeyong says with a cute eye roll. Doyoung's face quickly goes from amused to concerned.
"But, what happened outside then?" He asks. Taeyong frowns and jumps down off the counter to go look.
"Oh, well Taeil and i heard a crash last night and checked it out. We figure it was an animal or something?" Doyoung and Taeyong look at him like he has two heads.

"You think a fucking shark just leaps out of the water and crashes onto our deck only to jump back in the ocean? What kinds of animals do you think live on a beach?" Taeyong asks irritated.
"You don't have to be so fucking snarky about it. I don't fucking know what it was." Doyoung holds his hands up.
"Don't fight. Taeyong did you tell him about the other day? This could be related." That was the wrong thing to say. Now he looks sick. He looks at the floor with creased brows.
"Calm down, it's ok. I've got you remember?" Doyoung says as he pulls him into his arms.
"Ok explain. Wait wait." Yuta walks to Taeil's room and knocks once before he opens the door.
"Taeil, get your ass out here." He says loudly. They hear a grumble but he is quick to join them.

"Apparently Taeyong has something to tell us."Yuta says folding his arms." Taeil rubs his eyes and looks expectantly at Taeyong.
"I was running by myself on the beach the other day and I just had a weird feeling. I'm sure it was nothing. I didn't see anything but I just felt scared like someone was watching me. I felt it from where I had stopped all the way back here but I never seen anyone follow me. That's why I didn't tell you because I'm sure it was nothing." Yuta softens.
"If it scares you that much then it has to be something." Taeil frowns.
"Look, I don't think you should be alone Taeyong. What with that and the four wheelers yesterday and now this?" He says.

"Wait, you think the four wheelers are related?" Taeil shrugs.
"It could be. I was thinking a lot about this last night and it seems plausible but we can ask the owner of the shop later too." Yuta sits on the couch with his head in his hands.
"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you. I didn't think it was important and honestly I don't see why anyone would be following me?" Everyone is quiet for a minute.
"Let's just be vigilant ok? Keep our eyes open and protect Taeyong." Yuta says.

Doyoung squeezes Taeyong once again but he kind of shakes it off in frustration.
"Let's just go on with our business as usual for now. This could literally all be coincidence. We don't know anything yet. He turns to Doyoung with pleading eyes.
"Can we go on that date now?" He asks with a pout. Doyoung smiles softly and kisses his lips. He looks at the others and smiles reassuringly.
"I'll take good care of him, I promise."