18

Straight sex coming up.
I know weird coming from me...
Skip to the end of That's not your thing.

"I just don't understand?" Yuta repeats again.
"What's his deal?" Taeil asks Taeyong who is currently cooking dinner.
"He's trying to figure Johnny out. He's confusing the hell out of him." Taeil hums.
"How so?" He asks leaning on the counter.
"Today he was scared that he was hurt, like legit scared. I seen it. Even though all that happened was the four wheelers wouldn't start. Then when we got here he apparently squeezed his waist and whispered into his ear to stay home and rest." Taeil raises his brow.
"Yeah, so now he's all confused on wether he may actually like him as more than a friend but he's too scared to ask." Taeil shrugs.
"I say, go for it." He says nonchalantly.
"Yeah but, if he only wants to be friends he could end up scaring him off." Taeil hums.
"True. That is quite a dilemma." Taeyong nods and hands him a plate.
"Where is Joy? Tell her to come and eat. Yuta, come eat." He says as he dishes more plates.

They all sit down and eat together then try to watch a movie but Yuta keeps interrupting and him and Taeyong are really tired.
"Let's just go to bed, you can think more on it in the morning." Yuta presses his lips together in a straight line.
"Fine." He says. He gets up and groggily staggers to his bed and Taeyong goes shortly after.
"Good night kids. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Taeyong says as he walks to his room.
"There isn't much he wouldn't do so we can do whatever we want honey." Joy giggles as Taeyong pouts.
"Yeah, yeah."

After getting a good laugh at their friends expense Taeil stands and goes to the stereo and turns on some soft jazz music. He holds his hand out for Joy who accepts with a questioning look.
"I just want to dance with my baby." She hums and wraps her arms around his neck. He holds her waist and spins slowly to the soft notes filling the air.

After only ten minutes things are heating up.
Taeil has been leaving soft kisses on her neck and jaw then softly biting her earlobe. She shudders before she finally pulls his hair back and attaches their lips. He pulls her impossibly closer and slides his hands down to cup her bottom before he stops completely.
She watches, winded, and incredibly turned on as he shuts off the stereo then grabs her hand and pulls her to their room.

They don't waste time undressing each other. She crawls onto the bed and watches him crawl toward her. He stops at about her knees and starts placing hot kisses along her inner thighs as he works his way upward.
Taeil has always been a gentle lover and she loves this so much.
He softly tastes her as he pushes her legs apart. His tongue invades her warmth making her gasp. He pushes it in and out almost aggressively before slowing down to suck her clit into his mouth. Three fingers find their way in at once making her lurch forward and grab his hair. She pulls him into her more as she feels the first of many orgasms coming on.
He feels her squeeze his fingers as she rides this one out. He pulls his fingers out and licks them clean as she watches, still trying to catch her breath.

When he finally gets to her nipples she's ready for more. He sucks her breast into his mouth and flicks his tongue around her nipple. She moans and pushes down onto his fingers that have entered her again. He keeps this up until he feels her clench around him again.
"Baby, that's so hot." He says as he lays across her and kisses her deeply. She can taste herself on his lips but she doesn't mind. She loves when he gets down and dirty like this. Most people think he is as conservative in the bedroom as he is in general but lucky for her she is one of the short list of people who know otherwise.

He finally gets to his knees and pushes her legs apart as he slides in effortlessly. She's so wet there is no resistance.
"So tight, so good baby. Fuck." He slams in hard. He is just as worked up pleasuring her as he would be if she was doing all the work.
"I love you baby." She whimpers. Already she feels another coming as he's hitting her spot over and over.
"Oh god, Taeil, fuck." Her moans are getting more and more ragged as she's almost exhausted from their activity.
"One more time baby, I'm almost there." He says hotly in her ear.
"Oh fuck, here it comes, oh god." This one coming sooner than the last as she is so worked up.
He slams in harder and faster. She holds this one off as much as she can until she feels his rhythm start to waiver.
"Cum baby." He says as he slams in once more and holds in place until she's completely milked him dry.

He collapses on top of her, both trying to catch their breath. He holds her firmly in his arms as they softly kiss.
"You were amazing tonight honey." She says in an almost whisper. He chuckles.
"It was all you baby." She laughs lightly. Even though he dominated the foreplay tonight he still won't take all the credit, it's just not in his nature.
"I love you honey. I can't wait to be your wife." He hums and kisses her cheek.
"I can't wait to be your husband." He whispers.
They calm more and lay still, just holding each other. The only movement is her hand softly stroking his back.

Once their breathing finally evens out and Taeil decides he should get up to wash there is a loud crash.
"Taeil? Is someone awake?" He stands and quickly throws on his shorts.
"Stay here, that sounded like it was outside?" He kind of questions as he heads out the door.

He jumps a bit as Yuta walks up next to him.
"You heard that too?" He asks in a whisper. Taeil nods, barely visible with the little bit of light they leave on at night. They look out the door of the patio first as they turn all the outside lights on. They don't see a person but they do notice not only the planter is knocked over but the table too. It looks as it sounded like someone or something fell on it. They walk out and look around but can't really see anything else. They look out onto the beach as far as they can see but can't see anything out of the ordinary.

"We should check on Yong." Yuta says as Taeil locks up and shuts the outside light off again, but before they can he walks out of his room sleepily. He walks right up to them and stops.
"I had a scary dream. There was this clown and he was evil and he popped a balloon right in my face. It was so loud." The other two give each other knowing looks as the sound obviously manifested differently in his dream. They both agree not to say anything with just a look. There is no sense in worrying him tonight.

"I need water and Taeil?" He says sleepily as he makes a circular motion with his hand by his mouth.
"You should wash your face, you smell like sex." Taeil is glad for the darkness as he feels his cheeks warming.
"Fuck you." He whisper shouts.
"Don't say anything about this in front of her please? She would be so embarrassed." Yuta and Taeyong both laugh at his expense.
"Of course we won't, we respect her." Yuta says cackling quietly.
"Haha. Goodnight and fuck off guys." He says going back.

"Did you see anything?" Joy asks sleepily.
"It was kind of hard to tell. We will check it out more in the morning.
She quickly falls asleep but he lays there worrying most of the night. He doesn't know of any big animals on the beach so in his mind it has to be a person but who, and why?" He finally falls asleep when he sees it is dawn already. He might go to the police later but for now he can finally sleep.