39

Sorry for my long hiatus. At first I was just busy with life and other things then I got an idea for a story and ran with it.
I have published 34 chapters already. It is going to be a full length story. It is a vampire fiction, and I've worked so hard on it.
Any way this one will be coming to an end soon I think. I will be TRYING, to finish up the loose ends on a few unfinished stories but as I've said in the past when I get an idea, sometimes I have to just roll with it.
I'll put a picture of the cover and description below. I would appreciate it if you checked it out. 😊

Taeyong is bustling around the house, cleaning and decorating. Everyone decided Jeno deserves a welcome home party.
"Baby, please. Let someone else do the work. You are supposed to be taking it easy. I don't know if you remember this but you were hurt too." Taeyong sighs and lays his head on Doyoung's chest.
"I don't want the man I love hurting, please, just rest for me?" He asks as he gently rubs his back. Doyoung holds him by his shoulders and looks in his eyes.
"I love you Taeyong, seeing you hurt breaks me, let me take care of you for a change." Taeyong nods.
"Now that this is all over and everyone is home safe, just relax and let us care for you." Taeyong hugs him around his waist.

"You mean it? You love me?" Doyoung chuckles.
"I thought it was apparent, but yes. I love you." Taeyong's smiles widens.
"Say it again." He chuckles again.
"Lee Taeyong, I love you." He wipes his eyes.
"I love you, I don't know where I would be without you. Can you say it once more?" Doyoung laughs happily.
"I love you, I love you, I love you." He kisses him softly on the lips.
"Now sit." Taeyong pecks him once more.
"Yes sir."

He sits on the couch and Doyoung shakes his head. He props some pillows on the side and pats it so he will lay back. He helps lift his feet and covers him with the softest blanket he can find before handing him the remote.
"I love you my princess." Taeyong giggles cutely.
"I love you, my prince. Thank you."

Doyoung finishes the cleaning while Taeil, and Haechan do the cooking. Mark helps Yuta and Johnny decorate. Joy is sleeping in a recliner as they work, she was also sentenced to bed rest. They aren't going all out but Taeyong made a cute little sign and wanted some balloons and flowers. He knows Jeno went through hell and wants him to feel loved.

Jaemin texts when they are almost there. They are riding in an Uber Jeno in the middle of course. Renjun has his head laid on his shoulder and both are holding his hands. Jeno has been trying to not let what the doctor said bother him but he already has enough things that don't work properly, he can't handle one more thing. He knows it would probably only be temporary anyway but it still sits in the back of his mind. He loves these two more than anything and he wants to be able to show them as well as tell them what they mean to him. They both realize that he is bothered but rather than talk about it, because they know he doesn't want to, they will just try and stay positive.

When they finally walk in the door Jeno is immediately brought to tears. He knows he is loved but this is more than he expected.
"You guys didn't have to do anything for me." Taeyong pops up from where he's now laying his head in Doyoung's lap.
"Of course we did. We all know you would do anything for us, this is the least we could do. Now come on. Taeil and Haechan are amazing cooks and they made us a lovely meal." He nods and wipes his eyes as everyone hugs him one by one.
"It's so nice to have you back Jeno. This house was so empty without you." Doyoung says softly. He nods and thanks him quietly. Taeyong kisses his cheek and hugs his neck.
"It's so good to see you outside of the hospital." Jeno nods.
"How are you feeling?" He asks.
"Im good." He smiles brightly and heads toward the table.

He eats a delicious meal with everyone and it feels so nice. It feels like before, it feels normal and he loves it.
After an evening of just hanging out like friends he feels so much better.