32

So I have another update...
I guess im hated now, 😭 but really it's ok, I'm trying to make you feel when you read, otherwise what's the point right? Anyway, sorry again for well, you know.

"Is he going to sit there all day again?" Taeyong asks Jaemin who is carrying a blanket out to the beach. Renjun spends hours there just watching the waves hit the shore. Jaemin spends a lot of his time sitting next to him.
"He's broken." He whispers as he walks out the door.
"It's a common theme around here." Taeyong says as he looks over at Taeil sitting on the patio staring at the sea. He can see Haechan comforting Jeno's cousin while Yuta is clinging between him and Taeil.
Doyoung slinks his arms around his waist, careful not to hurt his wound.
"How are you holding up?" He asks before kissing his cheek.
"I'm kind of numb to be honest. I don't have time to be scared about someone coming to finish me off or actually feel the pain because everything else hurts worse. I guess in that sense I'm doing amazing." He wipes his eyes.
"This trip was my idea. I thought it would be a lot of fun." He turns and lays his head on Doyoung's shoulder.
"I f-feel like If we wouldn't have come, he would still be alive and I hate that feeling, because that would mean I never met him and never reconnected with you." Doyoung rubs his back and holds him close, it's so hard to know what to say to someone in this situation. Doyoung loves Jeno like a brother and the hurt and sadness he feels is like a tremendous weight, he can't even imagine what it's like for Taeyong and especially his little brother, who feel the added weight of guilt. He tries his best to just be a shoulder for them and when it gets to be too much he cries, usually right along with them.

"You're awfully quiet." Haechan says to Taeil as he walks up.
"One of my best friends was stabbed, another friend is dead and my fiancé told me she was pregnant with my other friends baby, all in one night. I really just don't have a lot to say." He says with annoyance.
"I get it, you are going through something terrible right now but so is everyone else and they've managed to be nice to me. I came here for you. The least you could do is be civil." Taeil frowns and looks at him.
"Why did you come? I didn't invite you?" He asks making Haechan feel two inches tall.
"Joy invited me, she said that since I was your friend, I should come to your wedding. I guess we aren't that good of friends after all huh?" Haechan walks away and sits alone in a chair, on the other side of the deck.

Taeil sighs and rubs his face in frustration before he goes to him.
"Look, I'm sorry. I'm just trying to figure out why she would invite you when she knew we weren't actually getting married. I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just so stressed and sad and angry. I was all ready to go home and immerse myself in work but then Jeno, well you know." Haechan nods with a sad smile.
"I understand. This whole situation is a mess." Taeil sighs.

"So, you and Jeno's cousin have hit it off pretty well huh?" Taeil asks. Haechan shrugs.
"I like him but his experiences here are clouded by the death of his cousin, someone who sounds completely amazing by the way. He even has two boyfriends." Taeil chuckles slightly.
"Is this something you want?" Haechan coughs and shakes his head.
"No, you know me. I can't even keep one satisfied." Taeil frowns.
"Hey, don't beat yourself up over that. Your break up was on them. You were all in. They cheated on you." Haechan pats his back as he stands and leans down to hug him.
"Just remember your words bub." Taeil is left speechless as Haechan walks to the other house and wraps his arms around Taeyong gently.

"How is Taeil?" He's asked as he cuddles into him.
"He's hurt but he will survive this. I think a part of him will always love her and hopefully he can just hold onto the good times." Taeyong nods and kisses his head.
"I'm happy you are here. Our little ball of sunshine." Haechan smiles softly in his arms. He's glad he's not completely broken.
"Pfft. It's hard to be a sunshine when there are so many dark clouds." He pulls away and goes to sit on Yuta's lap with a thud.
"Not your fault, none of it. Stop moping and go take care of the ones that are hurting. Make something from your guilt. It will help them and you." Johnny raises a brow as he listens to the young but obviously wise man sitting on his Yuta.

Yuta chuckles.
"You've always had a way of making sense, even when you are being bossy." Haechan shrugs and kisses his cheek.
"It's a gift." Johnny smiles at their exchange.

"So now that the local cops are on this case, my service is not really needed. My boss thinks that he will go into hiding but I'm not so sure. If he was the one that stabbed Taeyong then he is getting bold. Trying to get our attention." Yuta frowns and clings to him.
"Are you going to leave?" He asks in a whisper.
"Never, I'm staying with you during this whole thing. I would say just go back home but now with Jeno gone, we should stay for them." He points his head in the direction of the mourners in the sand. Mark has since joined them as they watch the waves.

"He loved, I mean loves you guys so much. He always has. When he finally told you and everything went down here, he called me to tell me how happy he finally was. How much love he feels coming from his two loves. I'm glad he was able to feel that until the end." Renjun shakes his head no. In his heart, there is no end. In his heart, as long as they haven't found a body, he is still with them.

Haechan drags Yuta up to help him cook food for everyone. They decide to go to Taeil's place because he already looked through everything here and needs more ingredients.
It's been three days now and no one has really eaten a proper meal, it's his job now as the official sun, to provide nourishment so they can move forward.
He makes Yuta assist him even though he insists he doesn't know the first thing about cooking.
He works quickly and when he's almost finished he notices his phone lighting up with messages from Joy herself. He listens close, all while Yuta watches him out of the corner of his eye. He watches as he writes something down and as soon as he walks away from it he walks over to see an address. He quickly takes a picture then walks away and acts like nothing happened.

"John? Can we go to bed now? I'm tired." Yuta asks into his neck.
"Yeah, I'm tired too." They head off and Johnny is out almost right away. Yuta kisses his snoring face and sneaks out of bed. After everyone is asleep, he follows Haechan out to his car.
"Yuta, stay here." He says sternly.
"Why, what are you trying to hide?" Haechan paces, frustratedly.
"Nothing, i just think this might be dangerous for you." Yuta frowns and crosses his arms.
"I'm going with and you will explain everything to me on the way." Haechan shakes his head but agrees in the end.
"Fine but you need to be careful." Yuta sits in the passenger seat and nods.
"It sounds like maybe you should too."