38

When Jeno wakes he is alone, or so he thinks. Soon he hears a soft voice next to him.
"Hi, Jeno. I hope you don't mind but I wanted to come and see you." He looks over to see Joy, bruised and battered.
"No, no, it was you? Oh god what did they do to you?" He asks feeling awful that she is in such a state.
"I'm sorry I couldn't do more Jeno, I'm so sorry this happened to you." He shakes his head with a frown.

She explains everything in as much detail as she can. She explains how she tried to get away that day but couldn't bare to leave him behind. She explains all her guilt and he assures her he doesn't blame her at all.
"I just feel so stupid that I didn't tell Johnny but I feel like they would have known somehow, you know?" He nods.
"I think all of us would have done the same thing in this situation." He says softly.
He reaches over and takes her hand and gently pulls her into a hug. She weeps on his shoulder as he gently rubs her back.

"We will be ok. We are survivors. You are a warrior princess." She giggles as she sits back.
"Even if you never feel like it's enough, you fought for us and I will forever be great full to you." She nods, her tears still flowing. He hands her a tissue with a cute puppy smile that makes her giggle again.
"Oh, there are some more people that want to visit, is it ok?" He nods with a smile.
"Of course." She quickly grabs her phone and sends a text.

It isn't long until Yuta is being dragged in by someone Jeno has never met before.
"Hi, I'm Haechan." And now he knows who he is. He nods, smiling softly.
"You must be friends with Taeil?" He nods, yes.
"This idiot here thinks you will hate him and won't want to see him." He says with a giggle.
Jeno sighs.
"I could never hate you for what they did." He says softly.
"When they had us." He says gesturing to Haechan and himself.
"They were t-talking about disposing of you and her. It was awful. But when they took off your hood and showed us who you were I died inside. It was hard enough thinking they had a random person but when we knew it was you. I, I." Jeno takes his hand as he starts to cry.

Not long after, his door swings open. Jaemin and Renjun had been with Taeyong and Doyoung to give the others time to be alone but they really couldn't hold them back for long.
"I missed you." Jaemin says as he walks up and kisses him.
"Me too." Renjun says with a pout.
"Oh. My. God." You guys are so cute. You make me feel so incredibly single." Haechan says with a dramatic sigh.

"So, where's Mark? I haven't seen him, since you know? Is he doing well?" Haechan asks quietly. Jeno looks like a lost puppy as he tries to decipher his body language. Jaemin shakes his head.
"He went to the station with Johnny and Taeil, they had to give their accounts and Johnny had to get confirmation from his captain that he was ok to work this jurisdiction. Apparently the police chief that it was cleared with retired right after and the paperwork may not have been recorded properly."
Almost like clockwork, Johnny and Taeil burst through the door.
Haechan tries to nonchalantly look to see if Mark was with them but the door closes with no Mark so he pouts.

"How did it go?" Yuta asks, concerned Johnny could be in trouble.
"I'm good. They finally found it in a transit file or something, bullshit if you ask me." Yuta hugs him.
Haechan whines quietly at his singleness, only a handful of the growing room of people notice.
Soon the door opens and Mark walks in. Haechan quietly gasps. He looks even more handsome after facing death.
"Haechan? Are you ok? They didn't hurt you did they?" He asks softly.
"Not that bad. Apparently I have a bruise in the shape of a boot print on my back and some other small bruises and a broken finger." He chuckles.
"They we're almost no match for me." Mark smiles softly and walks closer. He pulls a small bouquet of flowers from behind his back and hands it to him.
Haechan blushes with a smile gracing his lips as Mark traces a small scuff mark on his face.
"I'm sorry this happened you." He says softly. He kisses the spot on his chin softly.

"Holy shit." Jeno says out loud.
"Yeah, we caught them fucking on Taeil's couch." Jaemin says lowly.
"What? Haechan you nasty..." Taeil yells out.
Haechan giggles, he can hear the others but he's lost in Marks eyes.
"How long was I actually gone?" Jeno asks Renjun.
"Too long." He smiles.
"Yeah." Taeyong walks in with Doyoung.
"Damn, the whole crew is here." Jeno smiles brightly and nods.
"Yeah, it's nice. Where were you guys?" Doyoung clears his throat and points to Taeyong.
"He had to get his wound checked. It's healing nicely." He says with a smile.

"What wound?" Jeno asks with a frown. Taeyong looks a little guilty.
"I didn't want you to worry, you were going through enough so I just failed to mention that on the night you were taken I was stabbed in the haunted house." Jeno feels his stomach drop.
"Jesus." He looks around at everyone.
"Is that It? Is there more I need to know? Don't hide it from me please?" Renjun plays with his fingers and Jaemin rubs his shoulders.

"I'm sorry." Taeyong says in an almost whisper. Jeno shakes his head and wills away tears.
"I'm sorry. My mind is filled with blank spots for that whole time and it's just so frustrating and I would like to know everything else. It makes me feel even more lost when I don't know the other stuff."

When the doctor comes in to check him, everyone but his boyfriends leave. They are all going to go eat and bring back food for the three.
After a thorough check he is told he can leave first thing in the morning, as long as nothing arises anyway.
"Oh and Mr Lee, if you find that you have any trouble getting an erection? Come back to see me. My name will be on the discharge papers." He opens the door and Jeno stops him immediately.
"Wait. What do you mean? Why wouldn't it work anymore?" He sighs and steps back in.
"It's a combination of things really. The drugs could play a factor, or just sexual trauma." He nods and stares out the window. Lost in his depression.

"Do you think they could add anything else? Wasn't this whole fucking thing enough?" Renjun crawls up and holds him tightly.
"I'm so sorry Jen." He shakes his head.
"It's my fault, don't worry about it." He says with no emotion.
"How is it your fault?" Jaemin asks.
"I never should have trusted him, I never should have left the crowd and I never should have turned you down to ride the Ferris wheel." Jaemin hums and crawls into bed with him.
"You know baby, as soon as we get back home we will make little Jeno stand up don't worry."
He laughs, leave it to Jaemin to whisper sweet nothings in his ear.
He knows that no matter what, he will be ok as long as he has these two.