Bonus chapter (MarkHyuck)

It's a long one...

As Mark walks over to say goodbye to Haechan his heartbeat intensifies. He's been trying to play it cool this whole time but he remembers every curve of this man's body, every whimper, every obscene noise that he made while they were together. The memory forever etched in his brain.
He also remembers how sweet he is, how much he cares for his family. How scared he was when he found out he was taken too and how worried he was that he may have been seriously hurt.

"Hey, so I guess this is good bye again?" Mark says softly. Haechan smiles nervously.
"Or maybe, until I see you again?" He says softly making Mark smile.
"That does sound better." He says before taking Haechan's hand.
"I want you to know that, no matter how it ended for us last summer, i never regretted one moment with you." Haechan nods, he tries not to let the tears fall that he can feel pooling in his eyes.
"Mark?" He questions but really all he wants to do is take that chance. He leans forward and presses their lips together.
"Thank you." He whispers. Mark nods and smiles softly to himself as he walks away.

"Oh my god, I kissed him. After what I did, I didn't deserve to touch his lips." Haechan complains to Taeil as they sit in a cafe.
"And you think this is why he hasn't called you? Why don't you just have Taeyong get his number from Jeno? Or in fact I have Jeno's number." Haechan shakes his head vigorously.
"Oh no, I couldn't. That would be too high school." Taeil laughs.
"What's it even been? A week?" Haechan frowns.
"Yeah." He says softly.
Taeil rolls his eyes playfully.
"He will call you don't worry." As if on cue his phone rings.
"Oh shit. This could be him." He says in a panic.
"Answer it dummy." Taeil says playfully. Haechan nods and hits accept.

"Hello?" He questions.
"Haechan? Hi. I uh, sorry it took me so long to call." He smiles brightly.
"It's ok. I understand." He says softly.
"I was a bit nervous, like where do I even take a well known celebrity on a date? I've been researching ideas and I have a few." Mark says.
"Oh yeah? Like what?" He asks with a smile evident in his voice.
"Well it depends. Do you want to keep it low key? You know, in case you decide you don't want to see me again, then there is no point in being outed to the public. Or do you want something flashy and extravagant?" Haechan hums.
"Well honestly, I'm not really the flashy and extravagant type anyway. I'm more of a laid back private person. So I think the first option, but not for the reason you said. More because I'd like to just keep you to myself for a while." He says getting a little shy at the end. He's trying not to look over at Taeil who's watching him like a proud father.
"Ok, tell me where to pick you up then and we will go with the first option." Mark says satisfied. He was a little nervous about being thrust into the public so soon anyway.
"Sure but where are you taking me?" Mark laughs.
"That's a surprise. Just wear warm clothes and plan for a few days. I'll pick you up Friday afternoon and bring you home Sunday." Haechan's cheeks get red even though he can't see him.
"A whole weekend?" He questions.
"If it's ok? I figured we've spent time together away before so it will be a good chance for us to really talk, alone." Haechan feels a warmth spread through him.
"I can't wait."
He tells him his address and they say their goodbyes.

"So, the date is on huh?" Taeil asks with a sly smile. Haechan just nods with a huge grin.
"I'm so nervous and excited at the same time."

When Friday finally comes Haechan is a nervous wreck, he really hopes he doesn't screw this up. He is packed for the weekend and waiting patiently. Well if pacing the floor is patient. When the doorbell finally rings his heart stops. He slowly walks over and opens it to an equally nervous looking Mark.
"Hi." He says softly. Haechan smiles.
"Hi. Come in?" Mark nods and walks in, admiring the nice place he has. He knows he must have a lot of money but his place is very nice and simple.
"This is nice." He says as he looks around.
"Thank you. I decorated it myself. I wanted it to feel like home." Mark nods.
"Would you like something to drink? Or should we head out? I'm all packed." Haechan asks not knowing how to even host his date.
"We should probably go, it's an hour drive from here." Haechan smiles and grabs his bag. He would never do this with anyone else but he knows he can trust Mark.

The beach houseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें