♮1

The moment our gazes
increasingly intertwine
your and my dream begins

The summer sky was fragile, it's frail cotton white clouds becoming infused with greyness which extinguished the radiance the hidden sun had gifted earlier

The rain was incessant, starting off as infrequent small droplets that no one seemed to mind. Despite the growing darkness, students still laughed together and couples roamed the streets.

The harmonic pattering of nature's white noise had become persistent, sky now a bleak canvas of differing shades of grey.

People had began to disperse, shielding themselves from the rain which got heavier.
The hooded girl continued on her way, hands warm in the fleeced pockets of her coat and the rain drowned out by the music playing through her headphones.

She stopped at the crossing when the lights switched colours and cars began to set off, wipers ridding their windows of rain. The rain seemed to create a gloomy mood which carried itself through the people around her.

Hayun thought the rain was beautiful, compelling her to glance up at the sky. The droplets hit her skin, cascading down her cheek to her jaw. The cool air provided a second of calmness, the breezing relaxing her from her nerves.

Her eyes then drifted to the building opposite her, on the other side of the crossing. It was the entertainment building, the company she had joined not too long ago.

It felt like forever until the lights changed again, starting to walk across the road at the crossing, the beats of the music drumming on her pulse as it vibrated in her ears.

The large building got closer until she was stood outside it, opening the door to be greeted with a nice warmth which contrasted the coldness she had just came from.

Hayun pushed her hood off, running her fingers through her hair as she continued to walk into the main entrance after greeting the usual security guard.

She hadn't been in the company for too long so she wasn't completely acquainted with a lot of the staff, she hoped she could get to know more people though.

It was a surprise when Hayun got called into a very serious meeting not long ago, being informed that they would like her to be in the final debut line up.

She hadn't been a trainee for as long as the other girls, that set some pressure on Hayun because they had all already gotten to know each other for longer. Still, she had trained with them for the time she had been there.

Of course she was overjoyed by the news of her debuting but it still came with a lot of uncertainty and worries.

Hayun entered the elevator and pressed the floor she needed, adjusting her bag on her shoulder. Unexpectedly, someone had put their hand between the door before it was about to shut. It made her jump slightly in surprise because she had been so in her own head.