♮11

Throw away your worries for a while
to the sound of the music
listen to your heart

Throw away your worries for a whileto the sound of the musiclisten to your heart

Hayun was nervous.

Today she decided to actually visit the dorms. She was nervous because she had been so focused on getting used to being in the new debut group and her dancing, that she hadn't become closer to the members.

Hayun knew it was important to get closer to the girls as they would be debuting together (hopefully).

While she was getting ready in the comfort of her own home, she pondered how it would go. After all, if Hayun debuted then the dorm would be her new home.

New home...

The thought saddened her, a frown beginning to bloom on her pink glossy lips that she had just applied lip gloss to. Sighing, she took another look in the mirror, slightly adjusting her hair and running her fingers through the mids and ends to flatten it down.

She didn't know why she felt so nervous but she couldn't help it, the pit in her stomach was growing with every second.

A part of her wondered if she should even visit, Hayun wasn't even sure that she'd debut at this rate.

Not wanting to think too much about that right now, she turned around to grab her bag and quickly glance inside to make sure she had the important things like keys, wallet and other stuff she throws in.

As she started walking out of her room, she almost bumped into Jinwoo who was standing in the hallway rubbing his eyes.

It was clear he had just woken up from his droopy sleep ridden eyes, slightly red from his current rubbing. His dark blue pyjamas were plastered with small planets and stars, the fuzzy material looking comfortable.

"Hey." Hayun greeted, her hand coming in contact with his hair to smooth down. "Morning." A smile on her lips as the boy tiredly shuffled towards her to bury his head into her.

He mumbled back something incoherent, only the sound of his tired yawn was comprehensible. Hayun's hand remained on the back of his head, thumb stroking the soft strands of hair which had grown quite a bit.

"Are you going?" His small voice asked after a minute or so. She hummed a yes, feeling him pull away so she looked down.
"I'm hungry." He frowned, glancing towards the open door of their father's room.

Hayun glanced at the time on her phone, knowing she was supposed to meet her members soon.
"Where's Dad?" She asked, knowing she had seen him earlier.