♮20

Jisung could not believe this

There was no way in hell this was real, it wasn't real was it? This must be some sick joke the universe was playing.

Jisung awoke that morning, the traces of his intoxicated escapade from the previous night lingering in his memory like an unwelcome guest. The sunlight filtering through his curtains seemed harsh, casting a stark reality upon the events that unfolded.

Regret washed over him as he remembered the rambling philosophical musings, the enthusiastic celebrations of snow, and the weird analogies.

Stress etched lines on his face as he paced around his room, grappling with the embarrassment of his actions. The weight of mortification settled in the pit of his stomach, each moment of the drunken call replaying in his mind like a relentless loop.

His face was pale, as if he was going to throw up or pass out. Honestly, Jisung could do both in that moment.

Jisung's embarrassment escalated to a point where it surpassed discomfort, and panic set in like a storm. He paced the room, hands running through his disheveled hair.

His heart raced, pounding against his chest, as if echoing the intensity of his mortification. Nausea churned in the pit of his stomach, threatening to surface. Jisung's face flushed with embarrassment, his panic reaching a peak as he teetered on the verge of tears.

"I messed up, I messed up so bad." he muttered to himself, a mantra that underscored his spiraling thoughts. The weight of his actions were heavy, each step feeling like a struggle against the rising tide of anxiety.

The vulnerability he exhibited during that intoxicated call now haunted him, and the fear of how Hayun perceived him overwhelmed his senses.

He pressed a hand to his forehead. The room seemed to close in around him, the walls echoing his internal turmoil. The desire to turn back time, undo the effects of that drunken call, intensified with every breath.

He sank onto his bed, burying his face in his hands.

He was engulfed by an overwhelming sense of regret. The gravity of his actions weighed heavily on him. Regret echoed in his mind, each thought punctuated by a mental replay of the words spoken during that call and even the messages after. Thoughts of "I shouldn't have said that" and "Why did I do that?" sifted through his mind.

Jisung sighed, an audible exhale carrying the weight of his remorse.

Jisung's phone buzzed on the bedside table, interrupting the heavy silence in his room. The sudden vibration sent a jolt through him, and he tensed at the prospect of facing the aftermath of his drunken state.

As he reluctantly picked up his phone, his eyes fixated on the screen. The notification revealed a message from Hayun, and his face dropped, so did his heart into his stomach.