♮21

You brush past me in the hallway and you don't think I can see it, do you?
I've been watching you for ages
and I spent my time trying not to feel it

You brush past me in the hallway and you don't think I can see it, do you?I've been watching you for ages and I spent my time trying not to feel it

"So you like this guy then?" He clarified after a long catch up with his cousin who had just debut. It was crazy really.

Jiho was sat on the desk chair as she was on her bed, sighing as she laid back.
"He's cute, I didn't say I'm in love with him." She scoffed. "It's nothing serious though."

To Hayun, it really was nothing serious. Like one of those workplace crushes. Jisung was just really cute and she wanted to know more about him. Her crush for him was harmless and nothing would actually come from it.

"Maybe he just doesn't want to be friends with you." Jiho commented, making Hayun shoot a glare in his direction.
"Thanks, that makes me feel so much better." She drawled out sarcastically.

Jiho leant back at her desk, looking at her laptop she had from when they went to the store to buy them for school.

"You don't even study anymore, what do you use this for?"
"To play the sims obviously." Hayun replied as if it was obvious. "Anyways, do you think I should text him again?"

"He literally did not reply to anything you sent, don't be stupid."
"Yeah but..."
"He seems rude." Jiho muttered, eyes grazing over her room decorations.
"He's not even." She groaned, putting her head in her hands. She was laid stomach down on her bed. "He's so nice."

"Doesn't seem it to me. Anyways, why do you care so much about him if you're always the one initiating conversations. What kind of friendship is that?"

"He's shy." She defended.
Jiho rolled his eyes, muttering something about girls being girls under his breath.

"Don't use that attitude on me." Hayun narrowed her eyes. "Or I'll tell your boyfriend that you're in love with him."

It was Jiho's turn to narrow his eyes.
"You don't know anything, shut up."
"Oh please." Hayun laughed. "You are literally dating. I'm not blind."
"No we aren't."
"Yes you are, I saw you kiss."

There was a silence.

"You can't tell anyone." He flushed, eyes looking away.
"I'm telling everyone." She teased and he looked at her seriously.
"No...you actually can't. Dad will kill me..."

Hayun's teasing expression dropped.
"I won't." She said quickly, knowing his family too well. "But I'm happy for you." She switched the mood. "Tell me how it happened, who asked who, give me the details."