♮5

Okay so this chap got deleted so I had to rewrite which is why all your original comments etc won't be here but here u gooo it's back

Park Jisung avoided girls.

Well actually.. he would say that he was cautious of girls, not that he had such an issue being friends with the opposite gender, he just hated the thought of a relationship.

The poor guy was surrounded by love, he had never experienced it himself but he wasn't even sure if he wanted to from seeing how cringe it was.

Exhibit A: Mark and Yeonhee.

Who knew bullying and roadman violence was romantic?

Any time Jisung would encounter them together they would be either pretending to physically fight or engaging in a rap battle.

Bullying aside, they were getting more comfortable being so affectionate around others.

That's fine, you know live your life how you want to but Jisung has had enough of seeing them two being all cuddly.

Exhibit B: Donghyuck and Haeri.

If Jisung thought Mark and Yeonhee were affectionate, then he didn't even know what to call Donghyuck and Haeri.

24/7 they will be stuck to each other like superglue, Jisung questions how they never get sick of each other.

The amount of coddling and flirty remarks always turned the mood into disgust for Jisung, having to physically leave the vicinity so he didn't need to watch the two practically stare at each other with heart eves.

Exhibit C: Chenle and Mei.

Now, Chenle and Mei were a pretty private couple most would say. However, because Jisung was so close to Chenle, he would argue that these two were just as affectionate as Mark and Yeonhee.....minus the roadman violence.

Chenle and Mei were like an old married couple, they looked calm and happy in their relationship and Jisung was so glad they didn't force their PDA into situations.

Even that being said, the amount that Chenle spoils Mei is incredible...in a shocking way really. Jisung wonders how giving someone a gift everyday kept the romance alive.

Sometimes their relationship seemed way too comfortable, what do you mean you let this person know your phone password and share your personal space?

Exhibit D: Jeno and Eunhye.

Heartbreak.

Jisung has seen how much heartbreak affects someone and frankly, he did not want to experience that.