♮10

Usually never cry at all
I would say I'm pretty tough
But it's been a couple weeks now and
I still feel stuck in my lungs

Usually never cry at allI would say I'm pretty toughBut it's been a couple weeks now and I still feel stuck in my lungs

Jisung was regretting his decisions.

The reason why he was facing these regrets was because he genuinely did not know how he was going to get through helping her. He was already extremely awkward with her and he had only really helped his own members with dancing.

It was a spur of the moment decision, feeling empathy for the girl who was going through a hard time, something similar as to what he had been through.

His words were said before his brain had even comprehended and now he was left in this moment, agreeing to help her.

As he looked at her, the younger girl had a shine of light in her eyes which looked up at him, a glimmer of hope swirling in them.

Like he was her last hope.

Hayun was ready in that moment to start but he took a step back, glancing at the clock on the wall.

"Um," he began, hand coming to rub the back of his neck in an awkward manner. "Maybe I...I could help another day? It's getting late."

Her attention moved to the clock where she realised how late it was getting and suddenly she felt guilty for wanting to start so soon.

"Oh- right! Yeah, it is late. That's fine we can...whenever you're free I guess?" She questioned, wondering if he would extend more on the time.

He simply nodded, flashing a somewhat half smile through his shyness and turned around. Jisung only glanced back briefly as he reached the door, the same awkward smile on his lips as he slipped out through the door.

The practice room clicked shut and Hayun was still facing the door, alone in the room that began to drown in silence.

Letting out a breath of air, her shoulders slumped a little but she had to remind herself that this was a good opportunity. She needed to improve and Jisung was a great dancer.

She contemplated in staying and practicing more or just going home, she finally opted for the latter.

Trudging through the quiet hallway, Hayun yawned and headed down to the first floor. Jisung was right, it was late.

Jisung exited his practice room a short while after she had, he was descending down the stairs with the intention of being driven home by one of his managers.