♮34

it's not true
tell me i've been lied to
crying isn't like you
what the hell did i do
never been the type to let
someone see right through

(Trigger warning, it might get deep with depression and anxiety etc towards the second half)

"We're going to get his ass fired." Is what Chenle said after handing her a bottle of water and watching her take sips of it from her shaky hand.

"Chenle." She said, not at all that enthusiastic by the idea.
"What?" He said, confused she wouldn't want that. "You don't think he should be fired?"

"I just...I don't know." She sighed, letting her head lower down. "I really don't know. It's only me he's like this to, he likes the other girls."

"So? Why is that still okay? He literally is verbally abusing you Hayun. It isn't okay." Chenle defended her, looking at the girl who was frowning. "It isn't your fault."

"God, sometimes I wish I never followed my dreams. Am I being ungrateful? I shouldn't feel this way Chenle."
"It's okay to feel that way, I did too."
"Really?" She asked, looking up to see him nodding.

"It's hard but it gets better. I know it sounds cliche as hell." They both laughed but Hayun couldn't stop the heaviness in her chest. "It will be okay. He needs to get fired, really. He can't speak to you or anyone like that."

There was a silence from Hayun and Chenle stood observing her, he then sighed.
"I'm not going to force you to...but seriously has he been doing this to you the whole time?"

She nodded, her gaze lowered to the ground.
"I don't want to tell anyone...what if it goes wrong? I just- I just want to have fun with my members without ruining this for them."

"What about someone else? Have you told anyone?"
"No." She replied.
"No one?" He repeated, shocked. "Not even Jisung?"

Hayun sighed, putting her head into her hands.
"No one Chenle. No one needed to know. You weren't supposed to-"
"Like hell that no one needs to know. Why shouldn't people know? Okay, sure me and you we aren't close but you have people you're close to."

"I know I do...but I just can't. I don't know, I can't confide in people." She told him, looking frustrated. "I want to just handle it myself. Plus...with Jisung we just have fun, have a laugh and play games. I don't think me bringing up this would be that fun for him."

Chenle was leant against the wall, scoffing out a laugh.
"Have you tried?" He asked, continuing once they met eyes. "To open up to him fully? I mean I know he's my best friend but honestly he's a good listener."

Hayun closed her eyes, taking a short breath.
"I'm just scared." She said quietly.
"Of what?"

Doing something wrong to make people leave me.