♮31

JISUNGEMERGENCY ‼️🚨🆘08:36

JISUNG
EMERGENCY ‼️🚨🆘
08:36

what 😨
are you okay???
hello

Heyyy

??
what happened

I just wanted u to reply quickly because I wanted to know if ur already here
I'm earlyyy and no one is here 😣

😭youscared me god
🫠🫠
i just got here actually

In the parking lot?
Meeeet me in the lobby i need some coffee ☕️

okay👌

Hayun stood in the lobby of their company building, her eyes scanning the entrance eagerly. She adjusted her hair, anticipation bubbling within her as she waited for Jisung.

Suddenly, the doors parted, and there he was, tall and captivating, with a beanie on his head, and a black jacket around him. Their eyes met, and a smile spread across her face as he started to walk towards her.

"Ready for another day of practice?" She asked when he reached her, his eyes gazed down at her since he was significantly taller than her but she thought he still looked cute.

"Yeah." He nodded. "Are you?"
"I'm still half asleep." She told him, her hand reached out to clasp around his arm to turn him around, now facing the direction of the cafe. "What are you going to get, hot chocolate?" She asked as she started walking.
"Probably." He laughed airily, knowing he wouldn't get coffee.

He followed her towards the cafe, noticing the small pink ribbon tied in her half up ponytail. A small smile tugged on his lips, he found it nice, a delicate detail to a hairstyle but he thought it went well, matching her sweater.

It was still early, but not too early that the whole building was empty. It was mostly staff, a few trainees who had come at the break of dawn.