♮3

Who put the world on my back
and not in my hands
just give me a chance

Who put the world on my back and not in my handsjust give me a chance

Hayun wanted to cry.

Not because she was sad but because how exhausted and pained her body was. All of her muscles were burning until the point where she couldn't go on for much longer.

Her movements began to slow down, her panting breaths straining from her throat as she coughed.

There was no words to genuinely express the pain, she had definitely pulled a muscle in her shoulder and couldn't lift her arm up a few inches without it hurting.

Not to mention the bruises on her knees which only got worse the more she practiced the same move she couldn't perfect.

Hayun glanced down, the red gash from friction beginning to sting with the blood that started to appear. She grimaced but didn't stop, lifting her head back up to watch the choreographer go through the end of the chorus again.

Hands on her hips, she lightly rolled her head around to try and alleviate some of the tension in her neck.

She glanced to the other girls, Akari was leaning into Hana with her arms around her. Seola was patting Suyin's back as she was frowning because of her tiredness. Seola laughed at the youngest member who huffed quietly when the choreographer told them all to go from the start.

Hayun tore her gaze away from her members, focusing on the staff in front of them who were harshly scrutinising them for every move.

The vibrations of the music were usually a comforting feeling but right now everything was just overwhelming, she couldn't focus because of her pain. Her body felt like it was weighing down and it wouldn't do what she wanted it to.

She ultimately messed up.

A sharp and irritated sigh emitted from Hwan's lips, he was another choreographer. Him and Jinae worked closely with Everlast as their debut came closer.

"This has to be a joke." He scoffed, clearly annoyed by Hayun. The music stopped and everyone fell silent, the girl was already anticipating the reaction.

He walked up over towards her, eyes narrowed with a harsh stare.
"Is this a joke to you?" He questioned her. Hayun shook her head but he raised his eyebrows. "Huh? Speak up, I asked if this is a joke to you?"

"No," Hayun replied, trying to swallow down the dryness coating her throat. "It's not a joke to me."

"Then why are you dancing like a fool? Are you not embarrassed?" He pushed further, the room going silent except from his relentless remarks, his volume getting louder.

"You can't even dance this choreography? What's your excuse, huh? Look at the rest of the girls, they do it perfectly and you can't even keep up- shit." He threw his head back in emphasis of his patience running thin. "Those poor girls have to keep doing the same dance over and over because of you, do you have no shame?"