(2) fifa - mason mount

"You wanted to play Fifa, Mason—"

"No, I didn't—"

"Yes, you did. You thought it was a game you could easily beat me on, yeah? But you didn't expect these results now, did ya?"

Mason's silence, better yet, his lack of an answer has got you cackling even harder, in addition to his friends teasing remarks. The (poor) PS controller is sat abandoned on the coffee table where he left it after you scored your 7th goal. He didn't want you to celebrate this one like you did the others, therefore, he fully pressed his weight on where you were resting your feet in his lap. Mason really said: no chance did you have to escape.

"My controller wasn't working well—"

The room collectively groaned at the old-school excuse, and the controllers were handed off to the next contestants.

"Come on, cry-baby..." You pointed at Mason's outstretched lips and kissed them quickly, "...let's go get the snacks ready."

"I'm not a cry-baby." Mason insisted as he looked at you with puppy dog eyes and an upturned mouth, his face showing the complete opposite of what he's saying. "Of course you're not."

He could hear the sarcasm in your voice and playfully shoved your feet off of his lap. You laughed as you tried to get up from your laying position but Mason had other plans in mind, he would push you down as soon as you managed to get up. All with a cheeky smile on his face - the sad face from earlier nowhere to be seen.

"Can you two lovebirds, please, for the rest of us who has to suffer as singletons, please, take this somewhere else?"

Mason hit his friend upside the head before grabbing onto your hand and pulling you up, right up against his chest. His cool breath was a relief against the bit of sweat you built up playing back-and-forth with him, your hands grabbing onto his bicep for support.

"I want to kiss you so badly but I don't think this is the place to do it." He whispered in your ear as he pinched your waist, tapped it twice and turned in the direction of the kitchen.

With a quick glance around the room, you realised that the company was too invested in the next game to even understand the little moment you and Mason had. Clearing your throat, you followed after your boyfriend and met him in the kitchen where he was head-deep in the fridge.

"What was that?" You questioned, startling Mason causing him to knock his head against one of the levels.

"What was what?" He retorted. Rubbing the spot where he hit his head and turning his full attention, now, to you.

Motioning with your hands to the living room, "That... heavy on the flirting moment we had back there. What was that?"

"Oh that..." He mumbled the words beneath his breath, straightening up and walking towards you. "It was nothing."

"It was not nothing, Mase."

He retains his silence on the subject until he has invaded your space, placing both of his hands on the counter you were forced against, caging you in and lowering his head so he is eye-level with you.

"Quite frankly," He kissed your collarbone. "I wanted to do much more than just kiss you but I thought to hold back."

Nipping at your skin, he laps at the marks he has created and smirks knowing that it's not too noticeable but obvious that someone (he) has been there. His beard scratches the curve of your breasts, enough to send a ticklish sensation through your body.

Mason relishes at the effect that he has on your body. The heave of your chest, your hitched breasts, the tense pressure of your fingertips on his skin, his body pressed up against yours keeping you standing upright.

It's been a while since he has wanted you this much. Enough to want to throw his friends out of his house and have you on every sturdy piece of furniture. It has been a rough season.

Chelsea hasn't been utilising his talents well and to add onto that, his injury which caused him to be out for most of the season was upsetting. The contract-extending talks falling through at his chance of staying and continue playing for Chelsea. He had been under-going rehabilitation and it hurts not being called-up for his national team as well - it seems like luck was just not on his side but then again, you were always there with him. 

Mason was trailing kisses on your jugular vein, knowing that it was your weak spot, up until just below your jawline. "What do you say, huh, want to continue this in the bedroom?"

You hummed, your ability to understand long flung through the kitchen window, "But—- but we— can't just throw them out."

"Why not?" He moaned as he grazed your soft lips, the smell of your favourite fragrant lip balm wafting in the air. "We can always meet-up again."

"We can always have sex again too."

"Y/N." Mason sternly spoke your name, making your hairs stand on attention. "Love, I want you now though."

To emphasise his point, Mason pressed his bulge against your stomach and you could feel that his jeans was restricting his erection. He lightly trailed his fingers down the back of your thigh before grabbing the muscle and lifting it, so it would rest next to his hip.

"Just a minute..." Biting your neck, he started to increase his pace as his hips moved forward trying to get more friction. Mason's moans right next to your ear has to be one of the hottest things in your sexual relationship. He knows this, therefore, he always makes sure he moans loud enough so you, and only you, can hear it.

With no regard to his company in the living room, he continues to hump your body - fully clothed - because he needed a release, then and there. You knew it was coming as soon as his breaths started to increase and the speed at which his hips were moving began to quicken.

It was the tightened grip on the counter edge - enough to see his protruding veins - and his head flopping onto your shoulder that signalled his release. He wasn't ashamed at how quick he came, just the fact that he chased his own release and forgot about you.

"So now can I chase them out? To satisfy you?" Mason asked as he raised an eyebrow, shifting his uncomfortable pants and waiting on your response.

"You better, you asshole."

Mason threw his head back, chuckling and stepping back to chase his friends out so he can experience you to the fullest.