(32) boyfriend reveal - jude bellingham

"Who is my favourite Kpop group?"
"Oh my God, I don't really have one, do I? Maybe, I'll say BTS, only because I've been following them for years but I listen to quite a lot of groups."

Halting the make-up brush that was applying glitter eyeshadow to your lids, your eyes flicked over the influx of questions on your Insta-live.

It started out as a space for you; a picture diary, of sorts, until all the brand deals and sponsorships started coming through. The follower count didn't reach Kim Kardashian or even Cristiano Ronaldo (obviously), but, it was a couple of thousands — celebrities mixed in here and there.

"Who's your favourite member?"
"It has to be Yoongi— Suga. That's what most people know him as but he's my favourite."

Purple hearts started flooding your comment section, and it made you genuinely smile. It's nice that we have people still dedicated to a hobby, or a craft.

"Which football team do you support?"
"Real Madrid, all the way!"

There was no hesitation in your answer, beaming as you left your chair at the vanity and disappeared out of the frame. It wasn't long before you came back with a Real Madrid sweater, showing the front and back.

"I still got this when Ronaldo was at Madrid. There's a signed one of him, too, but that is back at my home in England." Proudly, waving the shirt in front of the camera, you jumped about.

"It's old, I know but it's precious to me." You said, holding it close but not too close as to avoid the make-up staining the white shirt.

"Okay, that's enough of that. I'll be right back."

Putting the shirt back where it was, you walked back to your vanity. It took you a while but you eventually found the brown lip-liner and applied a layer on the edge of your lips. Carefully, you made sure there weren't any skew lines before settling it down and looking at the comments.

"What do you think about the current Real Madrid team?"
"Guys, I know it's a bit different but we'll just have to see how they perform this season, right?"

"What do you think about the new signing?"
"Which one?"

Most of the comments were mentioning 'Jude Bellingham' and you couldn't help but smile, he was your boyfriend. Yes, the Jude Bellingham was your boyfriend, but, nobody knew yet. I mean, just a month or two ago, you had met his family members for the first time.

It was a fairly new relationship, therefore, you didn't want to jinx it by revealing it too early.

"Jude Bellingham?" You asked, nonchalantly, as you searched your desk for the gloss. "He's pretty good, isn't he? I mean he performed well in the World Cup — and that is not only where I saw his talents. I mean, someone must be talented to play at Dortmund."

That must have been a safe answer, right?

Well, it didn't seem so. There was nothing wrong with the answer you gave, instead, it was your smile before you answered. It didn't pass your viewers, nothing passes by them.

@judebelinghambae 😍: did you see that smile?? omggg

@heyy_judee: that smile was sus