Chapter 4 - The Fall of Beacon; part 4/Final

Normal pov

~•~

Qrow: It's alright, I gotcha kiddo.

Lily: Oh my oum! Ruby, Pyrrha! Wait, where's Ben?!

Kaida: What the hell happened to you guys and where is Ben? Oh my god, don't tell me...

Taiyang: Ugh, nothing.

Qrow: Just turn it off. Without the CCT, there's no point.

Taiyang: Communication down across the entire kingdom...no way to contact the outside world...and Ozpin's still missing.

Qrow, Lily, Kaida and Rave: Yes.

Taiyang: This is bad, guys.

Qrow: Yes, this is bad.

Iroh: Very indeed.

Kaida: What are we going to do now, guys?! I mean, this is bad and I mean every entire thing is bad, even got worse than bad!!!

Rave: I don't know...I just don't know...we failed Beacon, we failed everything, I failed you...I failed you all...

~•~

In Ruby's bedroom of her home, Ruby was laying in her bed unconscious. Her eyes were starting to open and she set up and saw her father and Iroh both sitting in a couple of chairs at the corner of her bed sleeping. Ruby breathed heavily and it woke up her father and Iroh.

Taiyang & Iroh: Ruby!

Taiyang and Iroh both smiles to see Ruby is okay and awake before Tai ran to her bedside and kneeled down by it as Iroh walked over to them.

Taiyang: You're awake!

Ruby: What happened?

Taiyang: Your uncle Qrow and team REBL both found you unconscious. But they got you though; they got you home safe.

Taiyang explained.

Ruby: Yang and Roxas! Are they both alright?

Iroh: Uh...well...Yang's alright, but to Roxas, we're both not sure exactly.

He answered before he continues explaining.

Iroh: Though, Yang's kinda...traumatized by what happened to Roxas. Your father and I both think it's gonna take them some time to get used to things. Yang told us everything.

Taiyang: Heck, if Roxas wasn't there, she probably would have lost her arm by now. We're glad to have our kids back.

Ruby: What about the school?! And Vale! Were they able to clear out the Grimm?

Ruby asked.

Taiyang: Things in Vale are under control. Though, the school? It's...It's not that simple.

Taiyang g: That thing that attacked the school it doesn't seem to be dead. Don't get me wrong, you did do a number on it. But, it's not disappearing. It...more...frozen. I know it doesn't sound too bad, but it keeps attracted more Grimm to the school.

Ruby: Hmm?

Taiyang: What?

He asked his daughter.

Ruby: You said I did a number on it. What do you mean?

Ruby questioned.

Taiyang: I...

He trailed off before he continues but however he doesn't want to talk about it as Iroh looked away from Ruby as if he doesn't want to talk about it.