Chapter 0.6 - Prologue: Indigo

~ Normal pov ~

~•~

The indigo leaves along with random colored leaves scatters with the help of the wind and the full moon is shown, glowing pure bright.

Several more leaves join the original leaves which passes over and then dissolves them in indigo and white.

A figure in a dark blue hood and flowing cloak is seen under the moon and in a rocky landscape, the cape constantly producing dozens of wind blown leaves. The figure is wearing the mask, the mask that looks similar of the skull but with a little details of their original color. The person is standing on near the edge of the cliff, while looking at something, looking at the village that was far away from the person, the figure turns and walks away.

The dark blue-hooded wanderer slowly walks through the rocky landscape and through the fog, to make their way to go through the bridge, but the figure was stopped, because in front of the figure is a bunch of bandits were standing in front of the figure, wanting something from the figure.

Two of the bandits decide to dash forward and attack through jumping, but the figure disappears in a swish of the wind and the bandits crashed to the ground and look up.

Outlined by the moon's light, her cape swirling around her body, her hair has been exposed by the hood has been came off by the wind and her eyes revealed that she has a dark blue eyes, is Bree Calavera, who reach is behind her in slow motion, pulls out a couple of kamas and fires a couple shots that blows the large part of the ground as the bandits dodges her attacks. When Bree landed on the ground with a help of her semblance, the more bandits starts to attack.

Bree leaps over the first bandit and shoots him in the back then, still in the air, blasts another one aside and gets into a position where she can fire at the third dead center. She rolls back and stands, putting her kamas together into Fate and Destiny into it's longer, larger...and deadlier...double scythes on top and on bottom form with a couples skulls on the scythe.

Bree blocked the other bandits' attack and a bullet with extreme reflexes. She made short work of the bandits, but the braver one was an added challenge. Then all of them combined. The braver bandit also seem to not take any damage from the girl's attack. The little reaper then saw that she was in trouble and quickly disconnected her weapon and then she used her semblance to quickly taking good care of the bandits again, the little reaper soon moved on to the braver and last bandit of the group. But the bandit used his swords to knock Bree's weapons out of hands in one motion. He then broke the mask of the little reaper, revealing the beauty of her face and knocked her to the ground.

Bandit: Well now, that was a bit close call. I'll give you credits for thatl a little girl.

The bandit breathed as the little reaper glared at the leader and then she grabbed one of her scythes and shot the bandit, who merely dodged the bullets.

Bandit: You know, the only reason that someone had told my boss told us that that person wanted you dead because of your eyes. You can't even fool me, especially with those eye contacts of yours. You might as give up now and convince me to spare your life.

The little reaper then threw her weapon at the bandit, but she missed again.

Bandit: Huh, I respect that. Just like what I heard about the legends of the Grimm Reapers.

He smirked, getting his swords ready.

Bandit: A true fighter to the end.

But the little reaper had an idea as she smirks at the bandit. She raised her right hand up and glows a bit of her aura. One of her weapons that she has been thrown to the bandit before is suddenly been picked up by the wind and she stood up with her other weapon that she still has in her hand, with her still having a smirk on her face and pointed her weapon towards him.

Bree: Then...respect this!

Catching up to the bandit unguarded, the little reaper press the button of her weapon, sending the scythe into his chest and then she used her semblance to get her other scythe to went straight forward behead the bandit.

After a while, the little reaper breathed as she got her weapons back together and put her mask back on.

She continued her journey as she went through the bridge and as she left, the background becomes completely indigo and a black silhouette of Bree in the middle, white leaves falling down.

~•~