Chapter 5 - The Realm of Darkness; part 1

~ Normal pov ~

~•~

The unknown land has no green, no blue, no yellow. It was not vibrant or happy at all. It was only purple, red and black. Colours that represented death. One look of the landscape to frighten the life out of anybody. Grimm were being born from puddles and pools that surrounded the environment. Many species of Grimm, in fact any types of the Grimms that you name it. They all walked around the rocky ground.

In a large windowed room, six people sat around a crystal like table with chairs made from that of a tree, one of them sitting in a strange way. Mercury and Emerald stood by the window looking unto the land of red, seeing the creatures of Grimm emerge from the pools of black.

Emerald looked fearfully while Mercury had a look of disgust on his face as they watched from the castle as the creatures were born from the slimy prison.

Someone had snapped their fingers and just like that, they returned to a young woman's side. This person had been revealed to be that of the Fall Maiden...Cinder Fall.

She HAD changed through after being hit with Ruby's silver eyes.

Her hair had been cut short as she wore a long red dress with a single sleeve covering her entire arm.

But her face however, told a different story.

Her face had a scar in the form of an X just over the bridge of her nose and an eye patch covering her left eye.

Rinka has sat by her side and next to Tick. Tick has sat next to the man who sat strangely in his chair.

Rinka has also changed her appearances and that includes her skin tone and her eyes. Her skin tone is white and doesn't have scales but she is still allowed to change her appearances including revealing her scales and her eyes are fern green. She also changed her clothing appearances that she now wears a light and dark green clothing with silver gauntlets and armor guards there are on the collar, the shoulders, the upper arms, around her waist and her upper high knee boots. She also had her hair into a braided bun.

Rinka watched as Emerald and Mercury return to Cinder's side; Emerald shoved at Mercury partially shoved him out of the way to make room, making Rinka and her partner will shook their heads in disappointment and how foolish they both are.

Watts: Yes, yes, please keep your...posse...in check.

The man who had the mustache was called, Arthur Watts. Mercury got angry at him, but Emerald held him back.

Watts: You hear that? Silence. I have half of the mind to thank the little girl who bested you.

Tyrian: If I were you, I'd hunt her down...find her and...well, she took YOUR eye, didn't she???

The man who was smiling was called Tyrian Callows. He even laughed like a maniac, thinking about what he would do if he managed to find Ruby. Cinder tried to speak, but due to her injury, her vocals were severely damaged, leaving her as nothing but a shallow breathing mess. She edged her head closer to Emerald, since she could understand what Cinder could say.

Watts: Pathetic, why do you even-

Arthur could not finish his sentence due to the double doors being unlocked, allowing a figure to walk out from the darkness. It was the same mysterious woman who spoke after Ruby, Jaune, Nora and Ren left to find Haven. Everyone stopped their bickering and stared at the woman. After taking a couple of calm strides, she stood in front of some candles.

???: Watts...

She called, grabbing Arthur's attention. The woman then turned around, revealing her face. Her red pupils and white skin gave up a deathly aura, in which no light nor happiness could remove. She only had a frown on her face, which held cracks and veins. That woman reminded Cinder, Rinka and Emerald of Rave who was in his Grimm form but except that her hair as white instead of black like his.