Chapter 13: Dread in the Air

~ Normal pov ~

~•~

In Lionheart's office, Lionheart was sitting in his office with his head in his hands as his office door creaked open. It was weird a couple of faces that he sometimes got very tired of.

Tick: Are we ready, matey?

Tick and Watts both came out from the double doors, closing them with a little Force, but it still made an echo throughout the office. Lionheart only stared at the two, who were both grinning. A secret door soon opened, revealing a long corridor in the distance. They all made their way through the corridor, until they came across the same Grimm that Salem had in her castle.

Watts: After you.

Watts pushed Lionheart right in front of the Grimm.

Lionheart: Your Grace, are...you there?

Lionheart asked. The Grimm's crystal ball head soon revealed Salem and Cinder.

Salem: Hello, Leonardo. Do you have something to report?

Salem greeted, her voice simple, but stale.

Lionheart: Of course, ma'am. I would not waste your time if not.

He answered.

Watts: I'm still just so fascinated by this creature.

Watts walked up to Seer Grimm.

Watts: Cinder, dear, are-are we coming through? Can you see us clearly? Well, as clearly as you can.

Cinder: Shut...up.

Cinder retorted, her voice was finally recovered.

Tick: Oh, goody. You've recovered, matey.

Tick sarcastically replied as she crossed her arms and smirked.

Salem: Your report. What is it?

Lionheart: I...I've found the Spring Maiden and Spring Guardian.

Salem: You have? Well done.

Salem smiled, but it was not a usual happy smile; this smile was more... menacing.

Salem: Arthur, Tick, had I known how useful you'd both be expediting this progress, I would have sent you both long, long ago.

Watts: As much as Tick and I'd both like to take credit, ma'am, we can't say that either of us are to think for this development. I guess you could say...a little birdie told us.

Salem: Explain.

Salem ordered, wondering who this 'birdie' was.

Lionheart: You see, ma'am, Qrow Branwen all right at Haven Academy earlier today. He believes Spring has taken residence with his sister's tribe as the other Spring is heading their way towards to this Academy.

Lionheart explained, as he was told to do.

Cinder: Was...the girl and the boy...with him?

Cinder asked, referring to a familiar rose and the half-blood grimm.

Lionheart: Yes, Miss Rose was an attendance, but Mr Soyama wasn't with them.

Salem: And where he is?

Salem asked, demanding to know.

Lionheart: I don't know, they didn't said anything about it.

Lionheart answered, making Salem disappointed at his answer.