Chapter 0.5 - Prologue: Aqua

~ Normal pov ~

~•~

The sound with a beautiful melody and a piano starting are heard along with a voice that belongs to a young woman who was singing the song, singing the song like a mermaid, Lily Siren

Lily:🎵 "Water and light, this is us, history falling down, hope rising up..."🎵

Lily is walking down that is closer to the lake in the night of the full moon. Everything is so calm around her car but until she stops walking, a frown on her face.

Lily: 🎵 "We lay here and now all that came before can I stay asleep?"🎵

She looks around to see if anyone was near her, facing away from a bridge. Suddenly, a dark figure with a visible scorpion tail jumps down from jumping off the bridge, planning to take Lily to his boss, to his mistress.

Lily: 🎵 "We're not children anymore..."🎵

It looked as he might kidnapped her, but then she turned back around, glaring with hatred.

Lily: 🎵 "We can fight the dark, this is who we are, here's a new light coming..."🎵

This only briefly inconvenienced man, as he attempt to get up, but a kick sent him flying again. Lily attempt to activate her known as Sapphire and Lapis Celia as she was about to punch him this time for sure, but this time he dodged.

Lily: 🎵 "Finally had enough, finally waking up, who we are becoming! Open your eyes..."🎵

He grabbed her, throwing her to the ground of sand, his hand on her throat as he lifted her off the ground, ready to knock her out.

Lily: 🎵 "Open your eyes"🎵

Lily: Don't even think about finish me off that quickly without a fight.

Lily whispered calmly, not at all scared. The lake is starting to shaking as Lily slowly lifted her hand up without the man noticing.

Lily: 🎵 "Will you be my love, will you go with me, are you who I dreamed? Or just a memory..."🎵

Lily: But, don't you worry about that because I am going to kill you myself, one way or the other.

Lily continued.

Lily: 🎵 "Will do you understand what I have to do, will you be the man, the one I thought I knew?"🎵

Her hands glowed as the water of the lake starting to lifted up and straight went towards the man before the water turned into sharp shard of ice imbedded itself into his back, making him drop Lily.

Lily: 🎵 "We can fight the dark! This is who we are, there's a new light coming..."

Lily quickly got up to retrieve and to activate her gauntlets, ready to shoot the man, while he stumbled backwards, blood flowing from the wound.

Lily: 🎵 "Finally had enough, finally waking up, who we are becoming! Open your eyes..."🎵

She needed a plan to escape and fast. The man lunged at her, aiming his scorpion tail at her, while she simply dodged, even getting some lashes in, water bending herself to protect herself by making an ice shield.

Lily: 🎵 "Open your eyes"🎵

She thought of a plan, she started leaping backwards and the man, like the bug he was, unknowingly complied. Lily managed to shoot from her gauntlet to the man, his face was burning from hot water that he's been shot by her as he covered his face, obscuring his vision for a moment.

Lily: 🎵 "Into the deep blue, we'll do this together! Water and fire higher..."🎵

She quickly jumped into the lake, absorbing herself inside, but before giving the scorpion faunus a smug smirk.

Lily: 🎵 "There's no turning back..."🎵

Once he came too, he looked around, but could see notice. He looked everywhere for her as if she's a prey and that he's a predator. All he could hear was the splashes. Until he heard another splash that was came right behind him.

Lily: 🎵 "Open your eyes..."🎵

He looked and turned around quickly, he smirked, thinking he finally had her once he was about to jump in the lake. But his smirk fell and suddenly that he felt surge of pain from the inside of his body as he cried out from pain and his body was moving on his own as Lily is using her other type of ability to control the liquid of blood from the inside.

Lily: 🎵 "We can fight the dark, this is who we are, there's a new light coming..."🎵

She stretches him out real painfully as she stretched his arms, legs, fingers and toes. Lily wanted to finish him off, but she has other plans in mind.

Lily: 🎵 "Finally had enough, finally waking up, who we are becoming! Open your eyes..."🎵

The loads of guards of Atlas were all already there along with her older brother; River Siren as they all stared back at the man.

Lily: 🎵 "Open your eyes"🎵

Lily had distracted him while she made a contact with her older brother to inform him about the wanted criminal.

Lily finally decided to let the man go and immediately he was swarmed.

Her older brother and the guards wanted to protect the little mermaid from the one responsible for causing this huge mess. The man was about to be cuffed but he certainly made a move and made a run for it, to run away to who knows where.

As the scorpion faunus took one last look as he ran away like a coward, Lily let herself be shown. She smugly smiled along with her older brother, as their own nightmares were both being taken away...for now.

~•~