Chapter 14: Unforeseen Complications

~ Normal pov ~

~•~

Inside the house of Belladonna, Ghira was pacing around the hall, reading some papers that he had in his hands. There was a long silence in the air as he read the papers. He soon sighed and put a hand on his head. Kali then put a hand on his shoulder.

Kali: Are you ready?

Ghira: Yes. It's not going to be easy for the people to hear, but the truth often isn't. I know they'll do the right thing.

Blake then put a hand on her father's shoulder as Kari also placed a hand on her father's arm and stay soon had a family hug, before Ghira felt a hand on his back.

Sun: You got this.

It was none other than Sun. He then backed away quickly as to not get on his bad side of Ghira's.

Kari: We have faith in you as always, Dad.

Kari smiled.

Ghira soon open the doors to his house, revealing many faunus that were crowding around. News reporters, bystanders, even Fennec and Corsac were there. Ghira put his hand up, silencing the crowd as he spoke into the microphone.

Ghira: Thank you all for assembling here. I want to take time to address some of the rumors that have been circulating around our Island. I believe that it is important for the people of this territory to understand the truth. No matter how you feel about the human race, I think we can all agree that the event known as the fall of Beacon was a tragedy. A tragedy that will set both man and faunus-kind back. While the main aggressor is still unknown, we do have official confirmation that Adam Taurus, the leader of the powerful splinter group working inside the White Fang, was partially responsible for these attacks. His actions not only tarnished the reputation of an organization organically created to bring peace and equally to all, but to our entire race. With each day that this man remains unpunished, it becomes increasingly difficult to condemn those that look down upon us.

He says as murmurs and crowd starts. While Ghira puts his hand up to calm the crowd.

Ghira: Recently, a spy from the same splinter group set their sights on this very home. My own two daughters, Blake and Kari and Blake's friend did they're very best to upper hand this individual. Well they were unsuccessful after being physically assaulted and seriously injured, they were successful in obtaining the assailant's scroll.

Ghira says as he pulls out the scroll.

Ghira: With this, we have been able to ascertain that Adam Taurus has plans to overthrow the current leader of the White Fang, Sienna Khan and take over the reins himself. On top of that, Adam Taurus has other plans in order to overthrow Sienna Khan, is that he have to have his splinter group to ambush Sienna's daughter, Sonya Khan.

The crowd starts talking to each other. As the crowd are talking together, the four people are wearing the cloaks and they are making their way through the crowd.

???: He tried those two things in order to become the new high leader of himself, but he failed.

The crowd all stop talking to each other and they looked towards the unknown four people who are wearing cloaks. One of the person who spoke who took off the hood, revealed to be Sienna and the other three who also took off the hoods to reveal Sonya and their two saviors.

Ghira: Sienna, Sonya.

Ghira looks at the two of them in shock.

Sonya: Ghira is speaking the truth, Adam Taurus was taking part in Fall of Beacon and he also tried to take my life along with my mother's but in different places and time if it wasn't for our saviors who saved our lives. But on top of that, what I've been told and found out that Adam Taurus had lied to us about what really happened to Sora Silver's death. He ambushed Sora and left him for dead if it wasn't for one of his savior who saved him but in the end he died by the hands of the Grimm and his savior avenged his death. Adam Taurus is also working with Rinka, who suddenly returned here with his help and approval, in order to accomplish his plan.