Chapter 10 - Rave, Oscar and Sonya's Story

~ Normal pov ~

~•~

~ Flashbacks pov ~

After the fall of Beacon with lots of tragedies, after arriving at Patch for important things; like taking good care of Yang, Ruby and Roxas, talk to Taiyang, Iroh and with everyone else in the room to have a meeting, talking to Ruby about her silver eyes with her uncle after she woke up and leaving a note for Yang of the important details and that includes apology from him.

Rave left the Patch and kneeled to the ground, grunted in pain, after healing some people who survive that includes for him to have wounds after healing them and that includes having scars but will eventually fade away soon as possible. He tried to get to his feet, but his head started to ring, it was as if his head was cracking open like an egg and he felt like an immeasurable pain to his whole body from the inside and out.

Kaida came out of the pocket where he usually sleeps in or to hide, went up to his friend's shoulder and tried his best to comfort him and helping him too. Rave stood up from the ground and he mustered all of his force and transformed into a raven but more like appearances almost like a Grimm due to his birth, Kaida climbed up to him and Rave began to took off flying. He surveyed the area, everything was quiet. No roars from the creatures, no White Fang members or Atlas robots. Grimm are running past, but they were few and far between. Once they were out of Patch and went towards the burning building, all of Beacon came into view. Their eyes shot up to the clock tower to see the grim dragon frozen in stone, perched atop the tower. Rave then proceed to walk through the grounds of the school and as he flew, their eyes fell upon many dead Atlas bots and the many dead students on the ground. Kaida gasped at the destruction that has fallen upon Beacon.

After a few hours and several times of nearly passing out while flying, Rave finally arrived at the place, a clearing in the middle of Forever Fall forest. After arriving, he landed on a branch before he got off the branch, transform back to himself and landed on the ground.

He looked around and realized that he's in front of his friend's grave, but not neatly though because it was almost completely mess and destroyed by the Grimms. When he saw all of this, he growled in anger his eyes turned into the appearance of the Grimm with tears streaming down his face. He blamed himself for everything, about the Beacon, not knowing that Emerald was the traitor and working with Cinder to achieve what they accomplish but didn't completely, about what happened to Roxas, to Yang and to Blake and to what happened to Ben. He'll never forgive himself until he can make it right.

Rave then realize that there was a dagger being stabbed to the tree almost not so far away from him, he went towards the tree and got the knife out, realizing that it belongs to Emerald when they work both training to catch up. Out of his anger, he stabbed the dagger back to the tree, took steps away from the tree, gripping his fists tightly before he growled angry and then he finally roared in anger, rushed towards the tree and used his fists to destroy the dagger that was belonged to Emerald and he won't stop until it breaks to pieces until then he finally smashed the dagger into tiny pieces. He turned around and walk away from the tree and the broken dagger, but he stops for a moment after he took several steps away, he fall down onto his knees, onto the ground and cry in sadness, anger, despair and rage with his tears streaming down his face even harder.

~•~

Later on after he calmed himself down, Rave went back to transform into a raven and fly away far far away from Beacon. He and his little dragon traveled far away until they arrived somewhere to Mistral.

Rave unconsciously transformed back into his human self and fell to the ground, unconscious.

Being worried of his partner, Kaida got off of his partner and went to check on him. Finding out what is going on, he realized that the blood that came out of Rave from the points of injuries and scars from where he had healed his friends and his loved one. The little dragon gasped and began to panic.