Epilogue - Little Red Riding Hood's notes

~ Third Pov ~

~•~

After team RNJR defeats the Nuckelavee, it evaporates into a pillar of smoke.

Fortunately, this smoke attracts the attention of two airships on patrol and team RNJR and Qrow are airlifted safety to Mistral. Ren and Nora both held hands during the journey and she leans against him.

They are given a home to rest. Qrow receives medical attention and begins recovering, with Ruby checking in on him in the room. She was lucky that he was alive.

She then sat down and grabbed a pen as she begun to write a letter to Yang and Roxas.

~°~

"Hey sis,

I hope my letters have been reaching you, Roxas, gramps and Dad. Hand-written stuff never been super reliable, but I guess it's all we've got these days. Anyway, in case you both haven't been getting them, I want to say I'm sorry for leaving the way I did. I know you told me that it was a reckless idea and after everything I've been through, I definitely say you both were right. It's been hard, on all of us and I'm not just talking about the monsters we've been fighting out here."

Pilot: You two can hide out in the cargo hold. But remember, if we get caught, you're on your own. Understand?

The pilot asked. Weiss and Lily both nodded as they got on board the ship.

"Every step we've made, took us further and further away from the things we knew. And every morning, we'd wake up wondering if just over the next hill would be something good or something terrible."

Blake is currently in her home, looking over the White Fang in a chest that she uncovered.

Rave, Sonya and Rengoku are on the boat while they are meditating as the next phase of their training, heading their way to Mistral. Rave even got the new appearance of his clothing and he even got his sword repaired after it was broken during the fall of Beacon including the mask that Raven gave him long ago.

"It's scary, not knowing what's going to happen next. And the things we do know now, about how bad it gets, it almost makes it all worse."

Yang and Roxas were on a boat with new appearances of their clothing and Roxas got a pair of axes instead of one after he was given by Tadashi after 'scolding' him. Yang was looking at the photo of team STRQ, most importantly, her mother, Raven. She was also looking at the other photo of her birth and that includes her twin, Yin.

Bree is still on her journey as she is now in the forest of the unknown place.

"You told me once that bad things just happened. You were angry when you said it and I didn't want to listen. But you were right, bad things DO happen, all the time, every day."

Taiyang and Iroh are both looking at a couple of pictures of team STRQ and CRIM, alone in their house with only each other and Zwei to reassure them with his barking.

"Which is why I'm out here, to do whatever I can, whenever I can and hopefully do some good."

Jaune was sitting against a bed, looking at his sword and shield, but he was soon snapped out of his thoughts when Ren and Nora both came in to reassure him.

"We've all lost something and I've seen what loss can do to people. But if we gave up every time we lost, we'd never be able to move forward."

Weiss and Lily are both holding hands as they watched the sunrise from the window of the ship.

"We'd never have the chance to see what beautiful things in the future holds for us."