Chapter One

This morning, I rolled over in my bed. Stretching out my little body, I peered at the light drifting in through the window.

"Ugh, another day of getting bullied and looked down on." I thought to myself.

I rolled out of my bed and hit the floor, bruising my unnaturally porcelain skin. Unlike other girls, I am unable to tan. I slipped on my black leggings, white air forces, and an oversized hoodie.

"This will have to do." I sighed to myself. "I look ugly anyway."

"Y/N!!!! GET YOUR MUSTY CRUSTY DUMP TRUCK DOWN HERE!!" screamed my adoptive mother. Her and my adoptive dad took me in after my parents died in a car crash when I was a baby. They were so abusive that I had to learn how to fend for myself at a young age, working seventeen different jobs, just to feed myself.

"IN A MINUTE, YOU UGLY HAG!!" I screamed back. I hate her so much. But I hate myself too.

Brushing out my long silky blonde hair, I pulled it into a messy bun on the top of my head. I stared into the mirror at my blue orbs. I don't wear makeup, because I'm not like other girls. I was so naturally cute and perky that it almost didn't matter that I stood at the little height of 3'2.

I walked down to the kitchen and made some pancakes. I sat down to eat them and to scroll through my cell phone. As I did that, I heard footsteps.

"Hello honey." my mom said. "Me and your father can no longer pay our bills, so we've decided to sell you to One Direction."

I rolled my orbs. "What about my sisters? I do all of the chores, all of the cooking and the cleaning, even through my depression, while all they do is buy makeup and talk to boys!"

"Because by getting a rich husband, they are providing for the family. You clearly aren't interested in that, so you will be owned by One Direction. The decision is final. Goodbye." She explained.

I sighed, grabbed my bag, and walked to school.

"I can't believe my mom would do that." I thought to myself. "Actually, I'm not surprised. She's the devil. She should burn for eternity. Honestly I'm just happy to be rid of her. She's not my real mother anyways."

Sighing, I walked through the school doors.