Chapter Five

Running home in the pouring rain, my tears ran freely. I forgot my umbrella, but it was okay. I felt like such an aesthetic.

I cut through a dark alley on my way home, as a shortcut. I'm such a tomboy, that I know all the shortcuts around town.

I stopped running next to a green dumpster, to catch my breath. But just as I started to relax, I felt a hot breath on my neck.

"Hello babygirl" a seductive voice said as he put a clothed hand over my mouth and held a dagger to my throat. The cloth has some sort of liquid on it, and within seconds, I was completely blacked out.

~A few hours later~

I awoke, my hands and legs chained to a metal pole in a dank basement, with a man standing in front of me.

"A-a-a-a-a-a-a-are you the man who took me?" I asked him.

He replied in a heavy french accent. "Non, zat was my boss. You vill address him as Sir, as he is ze most important man in zee verevolf mafia."

I rolled my orbs and spat on the floor like a baddie. He rolled his orbs and left as an 8'7 man with jet black, floppy hair, and deep brown orbs entered the room. I felt myself heat up at the sight of him, but I pretended it didn't bother me.

"So you're the werewolf mafia boss?" I started to say, but was cut off by him spitting at me.

"That's DADDY werewolf mafia boss to you, princess." he growled, baring his teeth.

"Y-y-y-y-y-yes daddy werewolf mafia boss sir" I stuttered out.

He looked at my narrow, quivering body, muttered a low "pathetic", and stalked back up the stairs and out of the room.

I reached into my pocket, and pulled out a hairpin. I read in a book once that you could use them to pick locks.

I jiggled it around inside the keyhole for a few seconds, and the shackles popped open! I ran my fingers through my hair and hurried up the stairs.