Chapter Six

I opened the door at the top of the stairs, and started glancing inside the rooms, looking for the boss. After a grueling two minutes of searching, I came across him in a bedroom.

"What do you think you're doing?" he growled at me, jumping up.

"This." I said, as I slammed our mouths together.

He pulled away and said "gods above, you're beautiful."

My whole body blushed, making me pull away, suddenly shy.

He pulled me closer and pressed his lips to mine again. I bit his lip, causing him to groan.

He pulled my hair, deepening the kiss. I slammed the door shut with my foot, as we tumbled onto the bed, a mess of arms and legs and passion.

~Thirty minutes later~

I tumbled out of his bed after he had fallen asleep, making it out the door as fast as possible. I stumbled into the rainy streets, my legs weak. I felt bile rise in my throat.

"I'm going to be sick" I panicked to myself. Finding a garbage can, I started puking.

"No......" I thought. It couldn't be.

I ran and ran as fast as my tiny legs could go to the nearest pharmacy. I bought a pregnancy test with the last of my money. I ran to the attached bathroom, and sat down to take the test. A million thoughts ran through my small, delicate head.

I'd always thought I wouldn't have kids, because I wasn't into boys, or other things that girls liked. I was always different like that. That was part of what made me so quirky. But then I fell for my first love, Austin, and then for my second love.

And the man who I was infatuated with, well, I didn't even know his name. I met him in such an incredibly romantic way, that in our intense surge of love and expression, there was no time for names.

Rubbing my indescribably sore legs, I realised two minutes had passed. Letting out a shaky breath, I prepared myself for the worst. Opening my orbs, I slowly turned the test over, praying for good news. I looked down.

I was pregnant.