Chapter Sixteen

I took a deep breath when I realized it was my turn to enter, and walked into the church as I heard the music.

Oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh
She got her head in the clouds
And she's not backing down

I started confidently strutting down the aisle, hearing the empowering music played over the speakers. I felt everyone's orbs watching me.

This girl is on fire
She's walking on fire
This girl is on fire

I arrived at the altar, and exchanged excited glances with Austin, who's face and suit were soaked enough to see the skin beneath, from the tears dripping from his orbs.

The priest started to speak.

"Do you Y/N Quirkle, and you Austin Brown, both consent to this union?"

"I DO" we both screamed at the same time, causing us to giggle.

"Are there any objections from the witnesses?" the priest asked.

"I object" one voice announced.

I spun around to see who it was, and gasped in horror, for I had just once again laid my eyes on the beautiful body of the 8'7 daddy werewolf mafia boss.

"Guards!!" I shouted, at the same time Austin asked me "Who's that?"

The guards dragged him out, as he shouted a string of obscene curses and names at us, but he fell silent as his orbs gazed upon my daughter.

Once he had been dragged into the dungeons, the priest continued on with the ceremony.

"Girl on Fire" resumed playing as he said "You may now kiss the bride."

Austin kissed me just as the beat dropped.

He pressed our foreheads together and whispered "I love you, my sweet pea."

I whispered back "I love you too sugar."

"Let's do this," he said.

We turned to face the crowd then, and walked back up the aisle.