Chapter Twelve

"WHAT?" screamed Austin.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Especially here, with everybody watching our grand exit. Austin helped me onto the ambulance as we sped away, towards the hospital.

Once we arrived, he helped me from the back of the vehicle and into our hospital room. I changed into more appropriate hospital clothes.

~5 hours later~

I sat, having just given birth to my daughter.

I had my long voluminous silky blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail and my cheeks were flushed pink. I still looked ready for the cover of a magazine because I was built different and not like other girls.

I looked over at Austin, who had tears dripping down from his chocolate brown orbs.

"She's beautiful" he sniffed.

"Yeah" I muttered in agreement.

A comfortable silence fell over us. And I was perfectly okay with that, gazing down at the tiny miracle in my short arms.

"She looks exactly like you," Austin told me.

It was true. She had my silky blonde hair, my baby blue orbs, and clearly, my exact face.

"We should name her Desdemona," I said. "A unique name for our little girl!"

"Oh Y/N, she's perfect!" Austin exclaimed. "Desdemona Y/N Quirkle, our little girl."

"Yes! She's going to grow up to be such a pretty little girl! And I can't wait to raise her with you Austin!" I gushed.

"Listen Y/N, I have something to tell you. I know we only met like three days ago, and I sort of professed my love to you and took your virginity and moved you into my house and had a baby with you and all that, but I knew from the second I saw you I would want to spend eternity with you. So, I guess what I'm saying is, will you marry me?" Austin asked shakilly.

"Oh Austin, YES!" I screamed.