Chapter 2

WAKE UP LUNA

Luna

*13years later*

       Something is wrong I feel weird, I feel like I'm older I can't explain it, I can't speak or move at the moment it's like I've been in this position for years the only thing I remember is my name being Luna Dark and the little fragments of me doing stuff, I don't think a five-year-old should be doing, but one thing I know for sure is that I need to get up and open my eyes cause it feels dark and I don't like the dark, but my big sister would always be there for me even if she's a year older, wait... where is she I need Tyra I..........

Doctor: "She's crashing what just happened, it's been 13 years and now she's crashing? this can't be, nurses let's carry her to the ICU, she can't die now this is one of the emperor's daughters he's going to kill us if anything goes wrong so move now".

"No, no, no I want Tyra, she will make the darkness disappear", I say in a terrified tone because I don't know why a doctor is here speaking about ICU, I might be five but I know stuff, speaking of that, I just need my sister and I hope this man who calls himself a doctor understands.

"You're awake, you're.... nurse call her family now, forget the ICU; this is a miracle," the Doctor says in a calm but exciting tone. Miracle? why would he say a miracle Elizabeth just put me to bed and I should be assuming that now is morning, but here is the thing I'm smart.

I learn stuff fast, and my mother worries that I'm pressuring my brain, I observe my surroundings, not to mention my photographic memory, so I can tell something is off, but I'm just going to pretend nothing is wrong till I see my closest sister, she's like a twin and acts like a mother to me and I don't mind her being a mom.

  so instead of freaking out I sit up on the bed and turn to the doctor and speak.

"I'm hungry can I get something to eat?".

"Sure, we will be outside if you need anything."

  Before he could say anything else a tall girl step into the room with 10 people behind her,6 boys and four girls, she has long white hair with these bright blue eyes that is just perfect for her. Her uniform fits perfectly on her hourglass slim body, she's extremely beautiful and I wonder why would she come to see a 5-year-old.

          Then again something is puzzling in my chest I feel a connection with her, the same one I felt with my sister, Tyra, and that shouldn't be, because if my mathematics are good along with my eyes, she looks like a 19-year-old, her friends as well, they all look like teenagers attending the moonlight's school because they're wearing the uniform, I look down on myself and realize I have breast, wait! I'm confused in my head right now, also I think I'm not seeing right everyone is holding hands and smiling like a group couple, forget about that why do I have breasts?

      Why would this girl come and see me and who are these teenagers, the only person that looks like he isn't in love, doesn't care or doesn't want to be here is a boy, something is off about him, tall and could give you a run for your money because of his looks, very handsome with messy black hair, sharp , the eyes that are staring right at me, but why? he's leaning against the wall, before I even attempt to examine the rest of him, the white-haired girl comes running towards me with tears in her eyes.

"Hey, I can't believe you're here alive looking all grown up and pretty I can't tell you how much I've missed you".

Before she could say anything else I can see, feel, and hear the pain in her voice and eyes and I just know that this 19-year-old girl is my sister Tyra, and I don't need to ask because I can feel it, but the only mess up thing is I never had a childhood.