Chapter 14

The Truth

Luna

We enter the forest, and find all the fore school together with a shield protecting everyone but, why?

I sense danger heading towards us, and not just danger I smell enchantment snakes, that's why everyone is together, they're circled by enchantment snakes.

"Don't come any closer!", one of the fore student's shouts.

Now something is really wrong, it was too quiet in the forest, I turned to Austin and he nods at me, the higher rank students is already preparing the portal in silence.

If we want to get everyone student out of here without getting hurt, we need a big portal.

As for the person presence I'm sensing, I feel awfully sorry for them when I find them, I turn around and Austin is gone, where did he go?

The enchantment snakes rise and I close my eyes and says, "Curre", The enchantment snake crawls away leaving room for the portal to open, I signal Sia to open the portal.

When everyone passes through Sabrina asks, "Aren't you coming?"

"No I need to find Austin I'm not leaving with he, carry them safe I'll be right behind you."

She nods and passes through the portal as it close.

"Right behind who, I believe that you just told a lie Lunaria", that voice is so familiar, Evoke.

"How so Evoke or should I say the witch of the east side".

"Well, you remember me well", she speaks, as we walk around in circles.

"I mean.... your popular for being she who shall not be seen or heard of puppet".

"I'm no one puppet I can assure you, but just let me kill you and your Moonlin, and then we will decide who is the puppet".

She draws a sword that gives off dark magic, I don't bother to call upon Emily as I faced Evoke one on one, she attacks we first but I dodge and hits her with a spell, she shakes it off and throw her sword at me which I reflect it with one hand, one thing I know for sure is that no one cannot survive a enchantment snake if they're not the keepers.

I came up with an idea and called upon and enchantment snake but she doesn't realize or even bother to acknowledge.

"I'm done playing with you brat, I'm ending you now and take what's mine!", she shouts angerly and continue, "Tua potestas nunc mea, aut custos meus non est, consolamini me", this magic is so dark but mine is darker.

"For  I am  your keeper now a forever, strong or weak, you will learn to obey me, weather you like it or not, expecto patronum which is me", I say and she sticks in the air before she falls on something soft.

Turning around I witness Amaris performing magic, "What are you doing?", I asked hoping to get an explanation.

"Queen Ivy is back she wants her alive, also is awaiting you and Austin presence now", she informs me.

"whatever, I'm not done with Evoke yet", I say before I open I portal to the feeling of my tattoo, which will help me locate Austin.

I arrive at an old abandoned house as I enter the quiet and weird house, there is no presence of evil magic or anything. I investigate every room in the house except for the last room on the second floor since it's a tower house.

I approach the room slowly, and when I open the door there is no one inside. I started getting worried about Austin because he was supposed to be here and he isn't her.

Leaning against the wardrobe to think why my mark laid me here if Austin isn't or maybe I haven't searched properly, maybe he's hurt, maybe...my thoughts are cut short when the wardrobe that I'm standing in front opens and a hand pulls me inside and covers my mouth.

  Even though I can't see the person behind me, because of the frame tight he has around my waist and yes, it's Austin. I can tell by the way his breathing, smell and warmth. Thinking about it that's a little obsessive of me and also why is he in the wardrobe?

Minutes after we hear footsteps approaching, "Are you sure no one is around?", someone said.

"Yes, I'm sure, don't worry all the keepers are at the school as we speak, even Queen Ivy".

"Good, we can't let them suspect anything about the uprising, the blood moon night will be marked in history when we're done, open the portal and let's go before they suspect that your missing", we hear the sound of a portal and the voices vanish.

We stay in the Wardrobe for a while until Austin removes his hand from my mouth and travels it down to my pants and up back to my stomach and breast.

"What are you doing here Rapunzel?", he says in a deep sexual tone and he continues, "Where you worried about me?".

"Can we go now, they're going to be worried about us", I say in a low voice.

His lips reach to my neck and I turn around to face him, I'm greeted by his hazel eyes and his wicked smirk, his hands pull me back and I swear my body is hot right now.

"Austin behaves, we're in a weird house and I think we probably just heard something important", I say trying to hide my wants and desire to have him right now.

"You are so adorable when you are all pink did you know that?".

"I'm not. Pink", I barely manage to say because I can feel his arousal, his phone rings and he picks up but doesn't say anything until he hangs up the phone.

"Looks like we have to go back for the ceremony, Rapunzel", he informs me and we exit the Wardrobe and he opens a portal.

The portal takes me to my room but Austin wasn't with me, on the bed there is a black tulle long-grown dress with a black plot twist high heel and a note that says, "Wear this for the ceremony that starts at ten to welcome the Queen, love Tyra".

I check my watch and shit! it's 9:00 o'clock, looks like I'm going to be late, how come no one said there would be a ceremony if Austin didn't mention it I would've known, I enter the bath room and took a bathe.

After I took my time and put on my makeup, curling my hair and let it drop, I top everything off with my pieces of jewelry.

Finally, finish I check my watch and it's 11:00 pm, oops my bad, Emily came out without me summoning her again, "Ohhh! Love the look", Emily says while opening the door for me.

"And I'm late anyway who called you?".

"Okay first of all I sense that you were looking beautiful tonight so I decided to come take a look".

Emily walks me to the hall doors and I  take in a deep breath before I attempt to open the door, meanly because Queen Ivy is going to show everyone my long history if hasn't started already, which I don't mind because now I can defend myself.

I push the door and enter the room full of people, just as I expect the big screen is showing memory clips.

"Hey Moon star", a voice comes from the side of me and I side-eye Marlock, my right hand  guard that's from the moonlight world.

"Hi", I say with a smile on my face and continue, "Did she put....", I'm cut off by his words.

"Yeah, she hmm, put your memory up there that you are the Moon Keeper. I'm telling you the video with you and Nia was clean...", Marlock is interrupted by Tyra and she asks him for an excuse.

"You look like a whole new snack, I knew black was your color, she says as she flips her long white hair that is curled and her long crystal dress that shines that makes her look stunning.

"You are breathtaking", I say and continue, "Tyra I'm really sorry for not telling you who I was".

"You had a reason Luna and I'm not mad , come on let's go over to guys", before Tyra attempts to hold my hand, strong hands grip mine and his cold eyes  stared at me, my heart starts to raise and I bite my lips hard.

"Austin, I found her first you know, jeez sister stealer", Tyra says before blowing me a kiss and disappearing in the crowd.