Chapter 7

I know your secret

Austin

As soon as Sir Thomson start speaking those words Luna froze and now, I'm sure of my theory, even though her jacket is on it can't hide her hands, a mark starts to appear and I placed my hand on hers.

I knew her power wasn't gone, but the real question is why is she hiding it? I'm pretty sure no one in the class knew what Sir Thomson just said he doesn't even know what he said either.

If that spell made Luna freeze and her mark came up then that must be a Moon Keeper spell and she must be getting memories.

For two whole days, I stared at her watching her every move, when my familiar William told me that his wife had woken up.

I became suspicious of Luna, but then she failed her magic test and the results from the hospital claimed that she might be powerless, but seeing her freeze and my tattoo only act up when I'm around her was weird, so I called Amaris and made up some question as to why can't I let persons touch my left arm and her response was," until you connect your left arm with the moon keeper left arm and kiss her and release the craving, then people can touch you Austin.

The two tattoos need to be combined, to know that it is safe from dark magic, but we can't find the moon keeper anywhere, I felt the energy that was released, if the moon keeper is out there, she must know her power is out of control".

Since then I couldn't stop thinking about what Amaris said and how Luna could be in danger so I had to kiss her today, I bet she didn't even notice my left arm was on her left arm as I kissed her.

I feel a stronger connection with her I know she felt it too but she's too stubborn to admit it when she's hiding a lot of things.

Even though I just figure out who she is, I won't let her know that I know her secret until she tells me herself with some good explanation, but first, I have to get her to wake up before someone sees her even though we're sitting behind the class.

I can't take any chances, keeping my hands on her hands I whisper in her ear, "Surgit", only I Moonlin can wake up his moon keeper.

Her eyes opened, she stares at me, stands up, and headed straight to Sir Thomson and whisper something to him and then left.

I want to go after her but she will just become suspicious that I know something and that's not good, staying in class is better and smart.

.............

Class is over for the day, my mission is to find Sia and Sabrina and have a friendly chat with them, as soon as I turn around my plans change or become interrupted.

"Hey handsome", if it isn't Bella then who else would it be?

"Hey Bella", she attempts to kiss me but I push her away and whisper, "Thanks but I have someone for that".

Her facial expression change, she's about to say something when Sabrina and Sia interrupt her.

"Have you seen Luna, we can't find her", Sabrina looks worried and this is the first time she attempts to talk to me.

"No, I was coming to both of you to have a chat, but I was held up so let's have the chat now".

Bella, on the other hand, won't disappear but I know what will help her.

"Bella, I was about to tell you that Josh is waiting for you in his dorm".

I didn't have to repeat myself twice she was already on her way, as for these two we are going to have a long chat about their recklessness, "let's go to the library", I speak in a calm tone as we arrived at the library we sat down, " What on earth are you up too?", I ask .

"Nothing we are just worried; Luna was supposed to meet us here like 2 hours ago and she's not here. So we came to her stalker, which is you, we aren't stupid you know, psycho much Austin", Sia says with her hands on her hip, did I mention how I hate Sia?

"We only came to you because you watch her every move and I know William told you something about Emily", it's true Sabrina is smart and it's no point in hiding, after all she is the guardian of the familiars.

"He did which is why u should've told me in the first place that Luna was the Moon Keeper I wouldn't have told the others".

"Why should we believe you", Sabrina questioned.

"Because all keepers have a code, we can't tell another person stories, so I couldn't if I wanted to".

"Doesn't make sense if we told you now, Austin, you already knew long before. But we have to work together to find out where Luna is, she's nowhere in the school".

Shit where could she be I should've followed her, now if something happens to her it will be on me, "she had a memory or something in class then she left", I say.

"Sia do remember yesterday when Luna was talking in her sleep?", Sabrina asked.

"Yeah, Emily said if she's not awake and freezes, she'll talk in her sleep why?".

"Austin, Luna said something in her sleep yesterday, "I need to find Amaris", and you're the only person we can trust. If she's not in the school, then we know where she went. Lucky thing we don't have school for the next 2 days". Sabrina says feeling a little relief

if she's with Amaris then she's safe for now, we haven't connected as yet so enemies can still sense her powers, which means we have to go now Lucky for Luna moaning my name will have to wait, and I'm a little disappointed at that, still, she tastes like heaven today and I'm craving for more, I stand up and summon my familiar, " William open a portal to the Enchantment forest where Amaris live, we are going to pay her a visit".