Chapter 9

You will always be Mine

Austin

                        I can't stop thinking about how sad Luna looked before she went to her room and leave me with these five assholes, somehow the girls said that they need their official sleepover. Every time they have a sleepover Shawn and Aron call it the cockblocker night.

" I wonder why they choose to leave you guys all alone and depress here", I say in my unbothered tone since Luna left my mood has changed back to normal, ever since she woke up, I feel the need to keep her close, but after kissing her today I don't just want to keep her close I want her, I need her and this time she's not getting away.

That's why that moon keeper organization isn't going to take her away because of her ancestor Queenie mistake.

"Please follow Luna and go upstairs and come down back with a smile on your face", Justin says while playing a video game with Mike although Justin and I are Twins we aren't close, he is close with Mike, and I'm close with Shamar.

"Says the guy, whose girlfriend drag all of our girlfriends away," Shamar says while throwing a ball in the air.

"Nope that would be Roxanne doing and since she and Tyra are besties, she's on the mission of making my life hell" Aron joins in the conversation.

"if this is how u all book on a daily basis without the girls then please don't show your face in public," Sabrina comes in with her familiar book and candles.

"Then why are you here and not with the girls," Mike says without raising his head from the game he's playing he doesn't give anyone his attention other than Malissa.

"Rather hang out with Luna or my familiars", Sabrina replied to Mike

"Shawn! I just want you to know that I take it back when I said that Alisha was weird", Aron says in a mocking tone.

"Aron, you said my girlfriend was weird?"

"Everyone said that dude."

"Alisha is actually fun," Sabrina says while picking up back her candles to go somewhere else because the guys won't shut up.

"Austin we need to have a personal talk with Luna and her choice of friends". Shamar tapped me on the shoulder everyone started laughing and it was the first time in forever, I'd seen my friends laugh without worrying about if we will ever find the moon keeper to complete the circle. I stand up and head to the stairs to see what Luna is doing.

I open the door to find Luna standing at the window wearing an oversize T-shirt that looks sexy on her, I sneak up behind her and hug her from behind as I whisper in her ears, "It's a shame you're not sleeping, I had a few ideas in my head of you waking up in chains".

"Austin shop with the dirty conversation....", before she can say anything else my lips collided with hers as I left her up and placed her on the bed.

"Did anyone ever tell you to taste like heaven, right, no one can tell you because I'm your first and last".

"You don't have any say in that Austin, who knows they might be someone after you", I was only going to kiss her although the night, now that mouth is going to have my dick inside it.

"Oh really, you planning on having sex with another guy?".

"What if I am?"

"Then prepare to be at a funeral because that's not happening."

"You won't hurt him because you're a keeper, keeper protects."

"Oh really, do you think everyone at school is afraid of me because I protect them? no Luna the others protect them, I destroy them, I'm not nice Luna, especially with things that are mine so go have sex with another guy and I'll kill him."