Chapter 8

Back to you

Luna

My portal brings me to an abundant castle, I thought the only castle around here was Queen Ivy.

I entered the compound and a tall woman stands in front of the entrance as I approach her, she looked at me and said, "Welcome Lunaria Dark I thought, I would have to reach out to you but Queenie sends you to me. u look just like her, do you know that Queenie was your ancestor, I guess that everyone in her bloodline has ginger hair and green eyes, even your mother had her ginger hair and eyes which she passed on to you.

"She said you can restore my memory."

"She was right I can restore your memory but the keepers need to know who you are because we need their help in casting the spell, Austin already knows you're secret, and I'm betting he's on his way so let's go inside and wait".

How in the world did Austin find out about my secret?  I took in deep breaths and went into the castle, I ask where the library was and went to read about the moon keeper and the blood moon, turns out the Moonlin and Moon Keeper have to be one in order to cleanse the blood moon.

Queenie told me that she died on the blood moon night, maybe I just need to remember what she told me. Just when I'm about to grab another book the feeling comes back to me, my skin starts to get hot just remembering what happened today, he's near I can feel him.

"Rapunzel you're in trouble, Tyra is really mad", he whispered in a mocking tone towards my ears as he wraps his hand around my waist and drags me out of the library towards Amaris, Sia, Sabrina and woah! why the hell is all the keepers here?

"You are probably wondering why all of us are here Amaris called and I would like to ask why you kept this from me  Luna?", shit Tyra is the last person I wanted to feel betrayed by me but I couldn't tell her, that something holds me back from telling her and I can't be sure until my memory return.

  I lean against the closest wall and cross my arms across my chest as my familiar comes out without me calling on her and stands beside me with the brightest smile ever, talk about wicked, "Ha! Wait you have a familiar, wow I wonder what more you have?", Tyra is really pissed off now be at least I can explain this one.

"  I have nothing more, I didn't tell you about Emily, because I taught after the light incident you wouldn't trust me and  I failed my magic test even though I can do magic, truth is I can't explain the light incident until I have my memory back, I can feel that something is wrong at the school, but I can't explain it, there is too much dark energy and I can't allow anyone to know that I have power until I can control it, you have no idea what's like hearing voices and one of your ancestors speaking to you".

"You could've still told me, Luna!",

"Tell you what Tyra? that I think I'm running crazy, that I wake up in a hospital after 13 years and I can't remember anything, or that a mark came up on my left hand and hurts like hell but I can't show anyone because it disappears and appears. If I couldn't explain this to myself, how was I going to explain this to you? I get it we were close when we were little but it's been 13 years Tyra my problems shouldn't be yours!".

"Yes, someone had to say it!", Shawn shouted, Tyra looked at Shawn and speak.

"I am going to pretend that you didn't just say that Shawn".

I'm about to walk away when someone appeared Infront of all of us and it looks like the woman in my memories the only woman I've been seeing that claimed that she taught me, raise and woke me up Queenie.

"Keepers I'm here to tell you that your time is running out, this is my first attempt to communicate with keepers. since I've been dead for centuries keepers weren't around because of my mistake you have 4 months to learn how to trust each other, I sacrifice myself for my team not trusting them was my mistake".

"Okay this is a little weird right, Malissa should we make a run for it," says Selena.

"And go where exactly Selena"

"I don't know but why is a ghost standing in front of us and none of you aren't running?" Roxanne says to Melissa and Selena.

"Because, Roxanne, we aren't scared like you, Melissa, and Selena", Alisha says while smiling and for a minute I forget all about the pain I just felt when I look into Tyra's eyes, not to mention this is the first time I heard all the girls speak at the same time, Queenie approach me and attempts to hug me but she can't because she's a ghost.

"I'm so sorry Moon star, I should've sent you home 5 years ago when your mother died, it's just I was afraid of losing you, I shouldn't have waited till things got this bad to send you back. if I had only known that the blood moon was coming.  Amaris will restore your memories; you will learn from all the mistakes I've taught you and don't forget what you came back to do".

This can't be right why is she only appearing now, I remove from the wall and stared at Amaris, she didn't mention that Queenie fell asleep here.

"You can only visit us here because you fall asleep here, the blood moon was here Queenie". I say to Queenie that has a smirk on her face.

"Memories or not you are still Luna from the moon keeper's world aren't you, if you don't let go of what happened 5 years ago, you'll die on the blood moon, and trust me the others are waiting for your downfall", Queenie says.

"I'll let go when she's dead, that's all I remember that she needs to go both of them", Queenie gives me one last glance before she disappears, Austin looks at me like he always does, he knows I'm hiding something from him.

"I know this is a bad time, but Luna, she isn't planning on taking you back once you're done here right," Roxanne says in a worried tone.

"Queenie is a part of an organization in her world and, if Luna does make the same mistake Queenie made, yes, she will be taken back". Amaris implied while going through the spell book.

  "she's not going anywhere", Austin pulls me close and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Woah! Did we miss a chapter in Austin's love book I don't think he ever had one," Alisha says.

"Are you jealous of her Ancestor Austin," Malissa says.

"Guys you're missing the big picture here, do I need to highlight everything around here, please tell them Aron", Shawn says while placing an arm on Aron's shoulders.

"Austin has a woman now that he actually gets jealous over, when did you guys get together Luna? Was it when Austin had you against the car or the library, Shawn, it was diffidently the library dude", I hope they're not talking about what am thinking.

"No assholes we never had sex if that's what you thinking, first of all, why are you two in my business", Austin says.

"Listen it's kind of like our business", Mike says while looking at me.

"Also welcome to the family Luna if you can change Austin's whoring ways you will be well awarded".

"Screw you Mike", Austin says still hugging my waist.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear any of that and we are not a thing," I say hoping that their eyes will leave me.

"You are his woman," Roxanne implied in the conversation.

I remove it from Austin's side and head to the room Amaris said that I will be sleeping in after I arrive.

  I shut the door and drop myself on the bed, part of me is surprised no one asks the question of what I need to let go? but I know the question will come when I get back my memories.