Chapter 16

The Danger ahead

Luna

Martha reminds me of someone her scent, behaviour and mindset are so familiar to someone I know, or maybe I don't. But all I know is that there is a dangerous thing coming and it's worst than the moon I can feel it.

Martha is talking to me about some secret plan she and the emperors are planning, matter of fact she's not the only one in front of me, my father is here too. His white hair is cut short and his blue eyes are bright but seem evil at the same time, he may progress the same characteristic of Tyra and Elizbeth but he's nothing like them.

"Lunaria Dark it's an honour to finally met you, but as the emperor we do not like the fact that you feel you can take matters into your own hands", Martha says with her hands folded.

"Yes my child she is right", my father then sided with her.

"Well, it seems like I didn't make myself clear, when I said I'm my own boss, dark magic is around the school the moon is near and I fear something else is close, you emperors may feel you are in charge because they were no keepers for a century, but let me clear up those misconceptions in your minds now. We keepers have returned so stand down and relax your old bones before they break", I say and Martha raises her hand to hit me but the keepers come from behind and she puts it down.

"How dare you insult us like that", Martha says.

"You emperors have not been doing your jobs, why haven't you taken care of Evoke for all those centuries, none of you controls us, or have you forgotten that we are more powerful than you, and we can take your power at a snap of our fingers. Evoke will be transferred to our care". I informed both my father and her.

"And she will be executed for her doings", Malissa and Roxanne add.

"See we are doing the thing you emperors fail to do. By the way raise your hand to me again and it will be removed", I say and walk away with the Keepers walking at each side of me.

"This isn't our last conversation keepers you will see that we hold the power", my father says from behind us and we ignore him. If the emperors stand against us then they will be eliminated.

Austin

The art of this world is magic people can turn against you at any time, my mother's words come back to me as I and the keepers sit in the library along with Sia and Sabrina.

"They think they're in control, that's why they're letting everything slide, the moon keepers of the other world were right, this place is beyond saving", Luna says.

"What are you talking about?", Selena asks.

"If my memories are right, it wasn't just the moon that killed the keepers, it was something else? someone else, and I remember now, Madison wants revenge and she's not the only one", Luna replied.

"Madison the most powerful moon keeper that death is unknown?", Tyra asks.

"What if she didn't die", Emily comes out and our familiars follow and continue, "What if we familiars' memory was blocked by the most powerful guardian that was best friends with Madison". Emily adds to the situation.

"But how was the power passed down", Roxanne asked.

"A moon keeper is always a Moon Keeper", Emily answered.

"This isn't looking good, we're looking at a war here", Shawn says.

"If the moon alone didn't kill the keepers, then what did", Aron asks.

"Someone within the emperor system, at the blood Moon a moon keeper is weak anything and harm her and the Moonlin , the Moon Keepers didn't want me back here because not only were they killed but their power was drained, that's why they were no Keepers being born the power had to be passed down by genetic genes", Luna says and Tyra continues.