Chapter 18

Betrayal 

Austin

"Are you sure of what you're saying Austin?", Aron asked.

"Yes, I'm sure, Queen Ivy isn't Queen Ivy, I figured it out last month but I had to be sure now we need to head back to the school quickly and inform the others because I figured out something else", I say.

"And what is that?", Aron asked again.

"She wants Tyra for some reason that I haven't figured out yet", I say and Aron nod without asking any more question, I'm making a huge step in accusing my mom and I wouldn't if I didn't have proof and I do.

Our portal brings us to the familiar room. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!", Roxanne screams from behind me and continues, "shit you guys scared the shit out of me and did you guys see the moon is here".

"And the Emperors are not on our side", Sia says as she walks through the door with a candle in her hands.

"Elaborate please?", Justin asked.

"I mean what I said the emperors are looking for the keepers", Sia says and I continue.

"Also there is something you should know and it will be shocking".

"What is it?", Malissa asked.

"Mom or Queen Ivy isn't Queen Ivy she's Floria", I say and everyone's faces are confused.

"You're not making sense Austin so clear it up", Justin says standing in front of me, I'm about to show them proof when another portal opens, and Tyra and someone looking like Mom come through.

"He means what he said. Everyone meet the real queen Ivy that was stuck in a cave for 13 years", Tyra says and runs to Justin and hugs him.

"What are you talking about snowflakes?", Justin asks Tyra.

"Remember when she left to go out the night Luna fell asleep?", Tyra informs Justin.

"Yes, I remember what about that night?", Justin answered.

"She never made it back, it was her that came back to us it was Floria, remember when she came back she acted like she knew nothing, she couldn't even remember you and Austin's birthday. She blamed it on stress and we believe it because we were kids, but the truth is a mother never forgets her children and she wasn't anything to you guys or me, because she was also the one that killed my mom", Tyra says.

"I...shit", Justin says rubbing his head, Tyra noticed that his stressed.

My brother was always there to play the hero, while I was there in the shadow only to destroy and he never interfere with my decision but would tell me when I'm going too far.

I walk up to him and give him a brotherly hug something I never really do, "Is true isn't it", Justin says not even crying for the mother he thought he had for years.

"Yes, it is", I say as we all watched the woman that's standing at the corner waiting for us to hug her, our real mom.

"I'm sorry I took so long to come home, you too have grown so much", Our mom says in tears as we hug her.

After having a conversation with our mom Sabrina said that she'll carry her to freshen up and rest. Since the portal opened and Tyra and mom came through, I know Luna was somewhere ready to do some mischief on the roof that's exactly where she is.

"So, what are we going to do with the emperors and where is Luna?", Sia asked.

"She is on the roof she can hear everything, there is kind of a big situation outside", Tyra says.