Chapter 6

Whatever you want

Luna

     Three days have passed and I'm kind of enjoying it here only because our school has been keeping up with modern human technology, Emily has been teaching me all kinds of things, and I'm starting to remember.

The fragments in my head are all making sense. There is someone that's been trying to reach me, Emily said it's Queenie, but she's been dead for centuries and her body was taken over by the dark magic but still, I feel like she was someone closest to me.

Avoiding the keepers is hard to do especially when Tyra is always on my case and Austin is always staring at me, he never attempts to speak or anything like before he just stares maybe he's upset about the light thing, and maybe that's a good thing he'll stay away from me, till I can find out why I woke up now of all time,  moon keeper or moon keeper not I might be dangerous to everyone.

As I walk down the school halls everyone stares at me seems like I'm still the big topic around here but I don't mind, after classes, I skip lunch and head into the library to read some books about Queenie since she is popular in every history book along with someone name and Floria Madison I feel like I heard that name before.

Both were powerful moon keepers, to hold both powers of the star and moon except Floria the books doesn't have much on her.

Queenie sacrificed herself to save the keepers on the blood moon night , she also cast a spell to separate the star powers from the moon and the sun, and because of that particular spell she had to pay a prize to sleep for eternity, letting moon powers to skip some generation , her body was taken over by darkness, these are memories from my head that I remember being told at a young age, but it wasn't mom or dad that told me this, it was queenie I remember her face clear but the question is how can she teach me all these things if I was sleeping here, I wasn't dead ?.

Madison's death was unknown the book has nothing about her death only that she was powerful enough that all supernatural good and bad feared her, my question is that I don't think she even died.

  I think I'm losing my mind; my head is in pain of all the memories being shattered at once, it's like a puzzle that needs fixing.

   When I see Austin sitting in a chair reading in the library, I was shocked, I didn't even think he reads.

  I'm about to leave when strong hands pull me back and I can't forget what Tyra told me the question reminds the same, why did Austin choose me? how were we even friends? my back hits the wall a soft moan leaves my mouth as I stare into Austin's eyes, "what is it now Austin leave me alone."

"Not when you just moan Rapunzel. I knew u love pain as much as I do", shit I forget all about that.

"That's because you're hurting me or something like that."

"I'm not hurting you, but however you do owe me an explanation make it two, number one the light thing that happens, and  two the failing of your magic test".

   Shit, he knows, how many people knew that I fake it.

   I try breaking myself free but Austin collides his lips with mine hard and rough like he's feasting on me, I tried not to kiss back, but he leaves me no chance for that, I kiss back keeping up with his pace, why does this feel right or good? I'm supposed to stay away from him but at this moment I want to stay with him, but I can't, I can't let him distract me, I tried to push him away but he doesn't move, "Austin", I say but my voice comes out as a moan.

       Now I have to get the heck away from him. What in the world is he doing to me and how is my body enjoying this, surprisingly he stops and smiles.