Epilogue

To Love

Austin

2 Months later

"Come on your going to miss it honey", Rapunzel says as she drags me to the garden, she is wearing a flower petal dress and her hair is combed in a ponytail that reaches her knee, I admire her from the back as her hair shines in the sun.

"Okay close your eyes and I'll lead the way for you no peeping okay", she orders and I responded.

"Okay, I won't look".

I can hear birds flying and I feel like I'm walking through something.

"Okay open", she says and I open my eyes and Shawn, Aron and Mike blow the horn at my ears.

"Surprise!!!!!!!!", everyone scream.

"Happy Birthday shit face", Shawn says with a brotherly hug and so does Justin.

"Did you guys actually throw me a birthday party?", I asked randomly because I had so many plans on how I was going to make Rapunzel scream my name just for my birthday.

"Yes I came up with the idea, and I got you something", Rapunzel says as she brings out a box and handed to me and continues, "I love you Happy birthday".

I open it and it's a watch that has a picture of our first kiss when we were five, "How did you get this picture", I drag her close to me and whisper in her ears.

"Sources", she responds.

"Thank you for the party, this means you'll have to make it up to me tonight for spoiling our together time", I say and she laughs.

"If you behave, I might consider it", she whispers in my ears.

"Deal", I say and capture her lips.

"Get a room guys!", Sabrina shouts.

"Thank you everyone for throwing a party, except for Shawn asshole", I speak.

"That hurt shit face, Shamar back me up on this", Shawn complains.

"Hell, no leave me out of this", Shamar says and Shawn shows him a finger.

It's not over we still protect, but at least we're at peace for now, this shows that we are stronger together and nothing cannot stop us for we are the protector of this unknown world.

THE END

Thankyou so much for reading love you