Chapter 17

War

Justin

We spot Austin and Luna down the hall and we caught up with them, "you guys left in a hurry, what's up?", Tyra asks.

"We were just heading to the castle", Austin says.

"Oh we were thinking of asking Queen Ivy if she knew anyone of Madison's ancestors", Tyra says.

"it's a waste of time she won't tell you come on, guys let's join the rest of the students in the auditorium if anything I know we're going to get through this", Austin says with a smile, since when does my twin smile?

He's a twat in my eyes, but he was this golden hero in Luna's eyes ever since we were kids, which I couldn't understand, me and Tyra saw that they understood each other so we never interfere, we left them alone and we stayed alone.

...............................................

2 months later

The place is getting worse, the school's main source of power just cut off even the castle doesn't have power anymore.

Students are starting to lose the ability to cast a spells, but the headmistress appointed everyone that lost their magic with a wand, but what will happen when the wand magic is gone?

Luna and Tyra left 2 weeks ago to gather their materials for cleansing the moon, while Austin and Aron have been MIA for 3 days now, Sabrina has been busy with familiars, Sia has been trying to get information from inside the counsellors, and the rest of the keepers have been using their power to make sure the school doesn't run out of food.

"I'm not happy Justin", a voice comes from behind me and I turn around, to find Bella.

"Don't tell me I don't care", I replied and focus back on the garden where my friends are using their magic to grow fruits and vegetables.

"Water!", Mike shouts.

"Curre", I say and water starts running their way, I used a wand to cast water spells to give them an extra hand.

"If's not fair that you guys can do magic and  I can't", Bella nagged and I speak.

"Don't you have a wand use it and stop complaining".

"I can't it stop working hours ago that's why I'm here for you to work your thingy".

"I'm not a tinker Bella.... wait did you say your wand stopped working?", I asked again and the clouds starts to turn red and my mark appears.

"What's happening?", Bella asked but I can't answer her because my ears is ringing.

"It's coming , go in back inside Bella", I barely manage to say and then she runs back inside, Mike created a portal and drags me inside.

The portal brings us to the familiar room and it's not just me everyone is bleeding from their noses and ears, "What's happening?", Malissa asks Emily that didn't go with Luna and Tyra.

"The moon has come keepers are you ready", Emily informs us and the light blanks out and something roars outside.

Luna

  Me and Tyra arrived at the forbidden crave, this was our last stop to find the diamond to cleanse the moon. We entered the dark crave with our torchlight; we can't actually use magic in here once you entered.

"So....  Are you and Austin going to make you guys relationship official", Tyra says not looking at me.

"It's already official".

"Nope you guys never said anything, plus no one in school actually knows".

"Wait really!".

"Yes Luna, they see you too as friends, except for Bella she's saying that you want to take her man away", Tyra says and I laugh.

"He was technically mine before her, and he doesn't even like her", I implied.

"I know what you did Luna, going up on that roof to protect me and everyone you love even Austin, you sacrifice yourself for us just please don't do it again", Tyra says hugging me tight and I return the gesture.

"Never", I say with a smile.

"Help someone, Help me", I sound comes from deeper in the cave.

Tyra throws me a glance and I nod as we head deeper in the cave.  Bones and webs are all over as we head a little further, we came upon a huge cell.

"Please help me!". A woman begged, but we can't see her.

"Who is it!", Tyra shouts and someone comes running to the bars of the cell, we shine our torchlights and it's Queen Ivy, she's skinnier than normal and she looks like she's been down here for years but how?

"You two sound familiar and look like my friend's children Tyra and Luna that fell asleep yesterday, please help I've got two young boys. If you don't hurry, she'll be back to use my power", the woman says.

Tyra and I looked at each other in confusion, before I say, "We are Tyra and Luna, I woke up 2 months ago, who are you?".

The woman's facial expression drops and she starts to cry, "I'm your queen how can you not remember me Ivy I was Deira's best friend before Floria killed her and place me here, she looks just like me because she copies my identity, please help me", the woman said.

"How do we know you're not lying?", Tyra says.

"Because after I visited the hospital and took in Deira and her family, I told Deira I was coming here for the diamond to see if it would help you wake up, but I never returned, she was here all these while waiting for someone to walk in these caves", The woman who suppose to be the real queen Ivy says.

"aperta", I open the cell and place a magical band on her hand, "We don't know if you're telling the truth but you are coming with us just in case", I speak.

"Thank you, I suspect my boys are grown also, never less for your kindness, here is the diamond that came 13 years ago if you are 18 now", Queen Ivy says.

"It's really you...omg, we were living with her all these times", Tyra says with tears in her eyes.

"How do you know it's her?", I asked.

"Mom told me she and Queen Ivy had the tattoo on her hand", Tyra says turning over Queen Ivy's hand where the tattoo is inked.

"How do you know mom died?", I asked and she points to the wall, we shined our lights to see a skeleton nailed to the wall.

"Is that...", I say and she nods.

"She made it live, if anyone of you saw anything it was an illusion, she was killed in this cave, I can say because Floria made  me watch as she murdered her own blood", Queen Ivy says.

"Then we need to hurry I'm sensing danger already", I say and we head out of the cave where we open a portal. The portals bring us to the roof of the school building for some reason, we look up at the sky which is blood red and the school is surrounded by decayed dogs and wolfs that roar loudly.

"What the hell is going on?", Tyra asked.