Chapter 10

Am back and it's time to play

Luna

            As soon as Austin left the room I freshen up and change the sheets and I fell asleep cuddled up with a pillow.

Later down in the night something warm lay next to me but I didn't open my eyes as I feel warm hands wrap around my waist, all of a sudden I feel safe knowing that he came back to sleep next to me, I open my eyes to meet Austin staring at me before he says, " shh sleep Rapunzel".

.......................................

Fear your Moon Keeper. I jumped out of my sleep.  Austin is nowhere to be seen I tried to go back to sleep but it's been hard to sleep when no one is around, my body trembles and my breathing is harsh. Instead of going back to sleep I freshen up and decided to tour the place, walking around here feels weird to me.

   I walk till I reach the balcony where I notice Alisha staring at the sky, playing with her element water, she turns around and notices me her eyes wonder around me until she attempts to leave.

"Wait Alisha!", I shouted, "We never got to introduce ourselves to each other".

Her face is blank as she says, "Hi I'm Alisha Holder, 19 years old water keeper, I already know your name", at least now I know that they don't want anything to do with me, because of her tone.

"You didn't have to be harsh about it Alisha I just wanted to say hey".

"I'm not being rude Luna, I just don't communicate well with people I just meet, and I can't fully trust you either, if you'll excuse me, I need to go back inside and try to find my familiar".

I don't blame Alisha for not trusting me, I don't even think I trust myself, I head straight to the library and run through some books about memory loss and that's when I figured out that Amaris lied, we didn't need the keepers to perform the spell, Emily was right as soon as Amaris find out everyone will know that I'm the Moon Keeper, I shut the book and head straight to her room.

"Do it now Amaris, not another lie", staring at her with pure anger and a sense of betrayal.

"I'm sorry Luna but your group had to know who you are it's written in the law and you can't change it".

"Fine then, bring back my memories now or I'm leaving and I'm never coming back."

"Fine I'll bring your memories back but it will be painful".

  I don't care about the pain I need to understand myself; I have to give others a reason to trust me even if it means taking pain.

We set six candles in a circle with sand, I lie in the middle and Amaris cuts the palm of my hand to draw little blood and places it on my forehead as she implied the spell, "scriptum est in diebus, u tuna memoria reddenda, Nunc revertere ad dominun tuum et ad rem"2x. 

The lights in the room start to flick, memories start to rush in and pain grows in my body, I feel stressed and most of the betrayal all I can think about is the one promise I made, tears start to run down my cheeks as I remember how my mother died Infront of me 5years ago along with other shocking things.

"it's done are you okay Luna".

Amaris calls but I'm not listening to her, I can't not right now it hurts so bad the memories of Mom dying in front of me and how I push everyone away.

Amaris is still talking but I completely zone out, it's time to put my memories to the test and it's time to full fill one of the promises I made a long time ago and, he's not running away from me this time I'm awake and he will pay. since I woke up I've heard rumors of the dark pit located out of the protection zone which means danger and that's what I like and I know he does too.

...............................

Walking for a long while, I came upon an abandoned bar, I can sense him as I walk in to find a full bar, blood fills my nostril and all eyes fall on me, the flesh blood I'm smelling can only be one thing human blood.

"We got ourselves a pretty one guys and she smells like a human too".

One of the hybrids says, how pathetic they are. Their behaviour towards one another has been popular these days, all they do is drink human blood and destroy each other for sports like a virus ready to spread, I search the room for Harry the great hybrid that kills on sight, that the hunters and counsellors can't seem to lay a hand on.

        The thing is Harry is an infection that needs to be dealt with before it spreads, lucky thing no one knows him better than I do, after fighting him and beating him every time he comes to the moon world borders.

  I destroy him mentally since his body was in this world like mine was, one day he came with blood all over him after I beat him for confession, he confesses to killing a 7-year-old human girl, it was then I made the promise that he will be the first one I will destroy when I wake up.

stepping ahead still searching the room, I notice the black messy hair, the perfect slim muscular body, and hazel eyes, it's him but why is he here and staring at me?  I try not to focus on Austin because I would remember what happened last night I need to focus; Harry's scent gets stronger and that's when I realized he's right Infront of me.

"Hi love, I see you woke up."

"Aww were you keeping track after all? I do keep my promises",

"What are you going to do with all the hybrids in here", he replied, all eyes definitely on me now, I give Harry one last glance and whisper to my arms "Rise up", my mark immediately shows turning my head back at Harry I grab his shirt and brings him close and whisper in his ears.

"Your crime for killing an innocent human being has been plaide guilty as such u shall be a human and hope your friends don't eat you, accipere ego te detraham tuae virtutis, quia ego sum luna tua castos".

Everyone can sense his powers fading away I turn around and smile as I say, "Guess who's back your favorite hunter".

Everyone rises to their feet and a vampire shouts "Witch!", I laugh so fearlessly as I shout with both hands out, "Fear your Moon Keeper", Austin's face turns serious and he stands up and leans against the wall.