Chapter 15

What's mine is mine

Austin

My mom won't stop lecturing me about breaking the rules, not to mention I had to watch all the faces of the top highest students of the year on the memory blog.

The only entertaining blog was Rapunzel and her unique badass fighting skills just watching does things to me. Speaking of her where is she I need to finish off what I started today, I walk around the room till I spot her.

I definitely have to finish what I started in that dress that makes her look pulchritudinous, but she's talking to Marlock and he's touching her shoulders, I stand by the wall and watch from afar, Tyra spots me and interrupts Marlock.

I walk toward them due to the fact that I know Tyra is going to carry her away. when I approach them, I hold Luna's hands before Tyra.

Tyra said something but, I'm not listening, I'm lost in Luna's beauty, her smell and everything about her is just so perfect.

"You're touching my left arm", she says in a low voice.

"Everyone already knows Rapunzel", I say while inching closer to her, I  attempt to kiss her right now in front of everyone,  but  my mom comes toward us and everyone bows and all the keepers sudden came from no where and stand behind us.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it's not every day you see the full group of keepers, but yet here they are", everyone calps and all the familiars came out from everyone as they say, "Long live the Keepers".

Mom insists that we meet the higher-up Emperor and Luna's father was there. Luna's father was busy with other important organizations than finding out if his daughter was okay, but I don't think she care.

We're leaning against the wall while I hug her, she teases me by rubbing hair ass against my hard dick in my pants, I groan at the pain, "I hope you know what you're doing because tonight I'll have you screaming".

"How about now", she bits her lips and inches closer to me and my balls, I groan again she definitely having me now.

"You are so horny I bet that you are soaking wet," I say and she inches closer and presses a kiss on my lips.

"Kidding come on let's dance with the crowd", she says pulling my hand but I grip her by the waist and pull her back into me.

"I have a better idea, why don't I finish what started", I whisper in her ears and lead her upstairs.

I carry her into my room and place a close spell on the door, she wants me now and I want her too, holding her against the door I kissed her like I never did before, like she's my air that I can't breathe without, the water that I can't live without.

Ever since she left me a long time ago, a part of me was gone and now that she's back, I want her, I need her or I think I might not survive this time without her, so with all this need and desire I kissed her because she's never leaving.

I remove my clothes, so I'm standing in the room naked I told her not to take off her dress and she listens. Laying her on the bed I kissed her slowly as I take off her panties and everything under the dress.

I sit in the chair just watching her and my dicks hardens as I order her to come, she walks slowly and when she reaches me, my dick is fully awake and stands straight, she bites her lips hard and took off her dress slowly for me, watching her makes my dick hurt with the  desire for her to come on it now.

After she takes off the dress and her nipple harden I say, " I need you to ride me Rapunzel", she does as she's told and sits on my dick, I entire her tight virgin hole and she lets go of a moan and starts to ride my dick .