Chapter 13

Ownership

Luna

We are finally back in school, I had to listen to Nia's safety rule and Carlos nagging about touching his girlfriend these two was the only real friend I had and although I thought they would forget about me once they woke up, they didn't, they came back to see me just like they promise.

No one knows who I am only the keepers, Amaris, Sabrina, Sia, Nia and Carlos. Now that I got my memories back.

I remember someone has been watching me since in the keeper's world and the only person that has that power is Queen Ivy, I pull out my phone that Elizbeth brought me and call Auntie Ivy.

She still feels guilty for not watching me properly and I told her it's not her fault, it's all mine I did this to myself not only did my memories come back, I still remember Austin, how he touches me, the son of a bitch, we were supposed to marry and have a big tree house together when we were kids, but I went away, I broke that promise and that's why I've been avoiding him lately.

How am I supposed to face him with all this pain and emotions he can't afford to see me weak he never did and he won't not in this lifetime. Auntie Ivy finally picks up her phone.

"Hello, my favorites child in the world."

"Don't play games".

"Your nothing like Tyra, she's too sweet, anyway how can I help you."

"You have been watching me and I need the memory videos now."

"Darling, everyone needs to know who you are, when I come home, I'm expecting to see you ready to be announced in front of everyone, you're playing with fire Luna and I might be there sooner than you expected, and I wasn't always watching darling maybe it's your unstable mind get help".

"I have the right to not want people to know who I am, and my mind is perfectly fine."

"You don't have a say in anything, I am the queen, also your father is asking about you, go see him".

"Why?", I asked, my father was always busy since I was a child, I was sleeping for 13 years and he still didn't even bother to come see his daughter.

"Because I say so...", I hang up and march towards the gates, there is a big barrier that stops dark forces from entering the school.

Moonlight's school has one of the strongest barriers mainly because all the past keepers attend this very same school.

I lay my hands on the invisible barrier as I close my eye, something run through my mind and a spare hint about what's coming, she's here somewhere and I'll find her, she want's my magic I'll give it to her .

I remove my hand from the barrier and walk back towards the school building to look for the keepers, walking through the hall Bella stops me.

"Where are you going tinker", she and her clones tells me but I ignore her and bush past her, "Stay away from Austin!", she shouts, only hearing his name make me remember that night and to think I have to face him now.

I reach the library where the keepers supposed to be because their always here, I open the door and they're sitting reading about different spells, they turned and look at me, Austin, on the other hand, is leaning against the bookshelf playing with a knife and is staring at me.

"She coming", I say to my fellow keeper.

"Who is coming?", Roxanne asks.

"Evoke is coming and she isn't coming to talk", I answered.

"Wait and how do you know that?", Aron asked

"I know everything, now you guys have to split into teams, some carry the students to the safe room while the rest fellow to the gate to make sure the barriers are strong, she is a shapeshifter she can turn into anything and anyone. Don't trust anyone unless you see an X, that I'm going to put on everyone", I explain.

"Great you're already taking over", Justin says and the building starts to shake, my arms send a shock through me and I fall to my knees in pain

"Someone is already in the building and they are trying to remove the moon point", I say still on the floor from the  pain, Austin holds my hand, and the keepers nod at each other and left to do what I send them to do.

Five  of them remain for us to go to the Barrier, Austin left me up and I turned to Shawn and Aron that stayed and said, "Go check in the army for the person that's trying to distract us then go help the girls, Justin and Shamar secure the students", I say and they nod and left it's just me, Austin and Alisha .We head to the barrier to strengthen it from any attack .

Reaching the barrier, I join hands with Austin and Alisha as we speak, "Quod semel rumpitur mala sana" (what was once broken by evil heal).

We repeat five times and the barrier strengthens, the school bell rings and we return in the building.

High-class counsellors, hunters, and sorcerers are lined up by the one of the emperors, we head over to find out what's going on and Sia informed me that the four schools are coming in today for the QAueen's arrival so high-class students need to go and escort everyone here even if it's dangerous.

I Turn and give Austin a glance and he pulls me into a corner and says, "If you think for a second that you're going out there I suggest you do some rethinking".

"I'm going and you're not stopping me, and someone is still in the building", I say bravely.

"That's your joke Rapunzel because if you go out there, you're coming back with your skin painted in blood or something bad which I would love to see but right now that's a no", he says while bracing me to the wall while his foot is between my legs as he leans in close.

"Austin we're in public everyone can see us", I say being totally turned on if he doesn't already know.

"I personally don't care if you're going out then I'm going with you or someone of the keepers", he implied before he kisses my forehead.

"You guys really need to get a room", Sia says and I Push Austin away.

I head over to Alisha and tell her the  plan and inform her to find the person in the school and she nods.

"Did you guys hear Queen Ivy is coming back", Sabrina came and inform us, Me, Austin and the higher ranked students and we  head into the Enchantment Forest to bring the fore schools together home safe with us.

My vision still stands and I know Evoke is around here somewhere.