Chapter 21

Vivienne

When I tried to sleep I couldn't, my head was starting to hurt so bad, random scenes that never happened before in my life popped up in my head. Scenes like Ms Falcon and the random woman, what was her name again, Dalida. They were smiling at each other while wearing old vintage dress.

Than the face of a man kept waking me up every time I tried to close my eyes. Who is that man? I've never seen him before, so why was he showing up in my head?

But what bothered me more was Ms Falcon, she looked so familiar yet I never met the woman before. I sat on the couch staring at the turned off tv, it's been a few hours since Ms Falcon left. When I finally decided to get up I stepped on something soft.

"She forgot her coat"

I grabbed the thick fur and pulled it up from the ground, it smelled like her perfume. So intoxicating, without thinking too much about it I wore the coat loving the way her scent wrapped around me.

Then my breathing started to pick up, my pulse fastened and my whole body started to feel hot. I felt a tightness in my boxers and I looked down at my grey sweatpants to see a bump at the front. I was hard just thinking about her.

What am I doing? Why is she getting to my head? And why did I like it?

I imagined her doing all type of things to me, when I closed my eyes all saw was her pretty face. She was riding me but forbid me from touching her, her fingers were intertwined with mine and her lips were kissing my neck while her hips moved on my dick.

She was using me like her personal sex toy and I loved it...I didn't complain, I sat there and let her do as she pleased with me. Her hands tangled in my hair pulling it back, so I can look up at her.

"So fuckin pathetic..." She said in that voice I loved so much, her manicured fingers grabbed my jaw harshly and started bouncing her ass on me making my dick go deeper inside her.

"Fuck..." I moaned feeling myself cum hard in my hand, my eyes slowly opened and I looked at the mess I made. My dick was laying on my lower abdomen, I had shot my cum all over my black hoodie and on her coat.

I laid my head back on the couch and tried to catch my breath, what the hell is she doing to me?

I put it back in my my boxers and stood up, I made my way to my bathroom to wash my hands and clean the cum from her coat. I had to change again from these clothes before going to bed.

***

The next morning, the vibration of my phone woke me up. I groaned and got off the bed quickly going to the bathroom to get ready. I don't want to be late today.

I hurried up out of the building, my hearing aids on, my violin and Ms Falcon's coat in my hans. I took a taxi and I was there five minutes before the time I was told to be there.

"Good morning" I said to the receptionist who just nodded, I made my way to the 11th floor like yesterday and to the same room at the end of the hallway. But there was nobody there, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked my emails.

I realized Margaret sent me and email yesterday explaining that I'll be working on the 7th floor in the music branch, I had to go make sure the melodies and notes weren't bad, I had to correct and edit things that needed to be edited. But I was too busy thinking about Ms Falcon fucking me that I didn't check my emails.

I took the elevator back down to the 7th floor, and this one was a damn mess. Everyone was running around, so many music rooms, sound proof rooms, instruments, people playing all the same time. Just chaos. I walked further in the floor and things only got messier.

"Vivienne!" A voice called for me, I sighed in relief when I saw Margaret's face. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Ms. Falcon is waiting for you in her office, she wants to discuss your paycheck." I nodded and followed after her. We took the lift to the last floor, I think it was the 17th? I wasn't sure. But it was at the very end and this building was so damn huge.

The whole floor was an office, I stepped out of the elevator and followed after Margaret. There was a small desk at the front and I was guessing that was Margaret's. My heart started to slam against my rib cage when I remembered what happened yesterday, I had to stop thinking about her like that. It's gonna get me in trouble.

"Ms. Falcon, your guest is here" Margaret said and I fixed my posture and swallowed hard before entering her office. She was sitting behind her desk with a pen in her hand. Today she was wearing a white dress, her long black was was slicked back with a middle part and a low ponytail and she was wearing glasses.

Fuck me...

No. Stop it, bad Vivienne.

"Good morning Vivienne, is it alright if I call Vivienne? Or should I call you Ms Gray?" She asked softly, she should stop saying my name, I need her to stop saying it.

"Whatever you want...ma'am" I replied respectfully, her eyes were staring at me hard. So hard I felt them burning my skin, she hummed and took off her glasses. She curled her fingers asking me to come closer.

"You brought my coat? Oh thank you sweetheart" her voice was soft and low and it was making my stomach flip, I smiled shyly and handed her the coat.

When she grabbed it I saw something change in her eyes, I watched her visibly swallow before her eyes looked back at me. Her pupils fully dilated. She can't possibly know what I did yesterday? Can she? No she can't I cleaned it very well.

"Sit down" she demanded and I did just as she ordered, flashbacks of my own dirty thoughts started to pop up in my head once again. And I tried so hard to push them away and try to listen to what she was saying but the way she touched her neck while she spoke or the way she moved her long fingers was making me weak in the knees.

"You agree to that?" I heard her say, I blinked a few time and focused back at her. I nodded my head in agreement since I didn't trust my voice anymore. I put my violin case over my lap so I can hide the growing boner in my dress pants.

"Good, you may go." I quickly stood up and fast walked out of her office and straight to the elevator. I could finally breathe something other than her scent.

*****

Lilith

I could smell her scent as soon as she walked out of that elevator. I smelled it all over my coat too and it only turned me on, such a slutty thing to do. I never expected it from her...

Then when she was sitting in front of my desk I could tell she wasn't focused on what I was saying at all. Her eyes were on my neck, hands, lips, anything other than my words.

The longer she stared the stronger the scent of her arousal got and the harder for me to handle. Gosh, she smelled so delicious and I want a taste of her. Her blood and... something else.

And I will get it soon, I'll get her all to myself. And I'm going to love her the way she deserves and fuck her like the little naughty slut she is.

****************************************
Hehe

-S