Chapter 27

Lilith

She sat there breathing heavily as she stared down at the mess she made, her cum was all over my dress but I didn't mind at all, I can't wait to get it on my face.

I put her dick back in her boxers and got off of her, she looked up at me curiously trying to figure out what's going to happen next. Her face was flushed, red cheeks and plump pink lips from our make out session.

She looks so pretty like this, but I know what'll make her even more red and out of breath. I licked my lips and grabbed her wrist and pulled her to me. We made our way to my bedroom because it's much more comfortable than the living room.

"Why is everything so dark in your house?" She asked softly as she stared at the grey walls, grey carpet, and grey sheets. The lights were red and they gave a dark vide to the whole room.

"I don't like light, or anything related to it." That was true, I didn't enjoy the sun, or light in general. It usually gives me a headache that's why I keep the lights off or just turn on the leds.

"Go sit on the bed, and take that off" I ordered and pointed to her shirt. She slowly made her way to the bed and sat down like a good girl, then she started unbuttoning her shirt.

I unzipped my dress making her look up at me, her pretty brown eyes scanned my body and what I had on under the dress. A simple black lace bra had her heart beating so fast, or was it what the bra was holding?

My eyes went down to her crotch and noticed she was hard again, this girl...

I threw the dress on the side and made my way to her. I stood between her legs, I unclasped my bra and watched how her pupils literally dilated when my boobs were free.

"Take it off.." I whispered making her glance up at me, her eyes looked at my panties and then went back up to check if that's what I meant.

She hesitantly put her hands on my hips, her fingers gently grabbed on the fabric then slowly pulled it down. I stepped out of the piece of clothes and put my hand under Vivienne's chin.

"You wanna touch me sweetheart?" She nodded her head then realized what I told her earlier about shaking her head.

"Yes...please" she answered making me smile proudly at her. I pushed her back to lay on the bed and crawled on top of her, I didn't stop at her lap or stomach or her chest. I only stopped when I was right on top of her face.

"Are you gonna make me feel good sweetheart?" I looked down at her and she was staring at my pussy with a watering mouth, I tangled my fingers in her hair and slowly lowered myself on her.

"You gonna make your mommy cum baby? Hmm?" I whispered to her, I let out a soft moan when her tongue brush on my lips. I didn't sit on her face fully not letting her have her fun so she grabbed my hips and forcefully pushed me down on her.

I threw my head back in pleasure when she started eating me out, she sucked and licked me while I gently grind on her face.

"Yes baby...just like that. You're doing good..." My praising only made her eat me out even harder and her little out of breath gasps make me want to fuck her face even more.

And that's what I did...

My legs started to tighten around her head as I felt a knot build up my lower stomach, I humped my hips more feeling myself getting close to my orgasm. Her nails digged into my thighs while her tongue was deep inside me.

"Fuck~" I moaned and came all over her, she licked and swallowed my juices while I tried to catch my breath. I looked down at her and she was out of breath and smiling at me. Gosh she's so damn cute and I wanna fuck her so bad...

She sat up with me on her lap, I could feel her hard on poking my ass under her pants. Oh we have go get rid of those. I got off of her and kneeled down in front of her. I could feel her eyes on me as I untied her shoes. I took them off then I grabbed the waist band of her boxers and pulled them down along with her pants.

I gently kissed her thighs making my way up closer to her crotch, I licked up from the base of her dick until I reached her tip and watched how the goosebumps appeared all over her skin. That's all the attention she was going to get from me right now. If she wants that reward she has to put it in me first.

I stood up and sat on her lap, I grabbed her erection and guided it to my entrance. I wasn't going to wait, I was too horny to think and all I wanted is to feel her inside me.

"Shit...you're so..warm and...tight" she said between breaths as I lowered myself into her, she leaned her forehead on my chest while her arms wrapped around my waist to keep me in place.

I wrapped my right hand around her neck and my left hand tangled in her hair. I pulled her head back and made her look up at me.

"Now be a good girl for your mommy and fuck me hard baby..." Her eyes sparkled as they stared up me so lovingly, she started thrusting her hips slowly making my eyes roll back into my head.

"Yes~ just like that baby.."

She was pounding me hard and the only sounds you could hear were our body slapping against each other, my loud moans and her fast breathing. I tried to kiss her lips but she was moving faster hitting every good spot inside me that I could even focus on the kiss and just moaned in her mouth instead.

"Am I making you feel good mommy?"

Holy fuck...how can a word make me feel this good, how can a simple word set my whole body on fire.

"Oh yes baby..so damn good..." I matched her thrusts, moving my hips up and down on her feeling her length fill me up completely. She was pounding my walls like there was no tomorrow, and I felt them start to tighten around her.

"You look so hot..." I heard her say, so I opened my eyes to look at her. Her lips slightly agape she stared at my body as it bounced on top of her, she put her face in my neck and started kissing it while I focused back on the rhythm feeling the orgasm build up.

Before I could even function or stop the earthshaking orgasm, we both came hard and our juices mixed up inside me. I leaned my forehead on hers as we tried to catch our breaths.

"Are you okay?" I heard her ask in a soft voice, I smiled at this human and how gentle and worried she sounded.

"I'm alright sweetheart" I kissed her lips, I pulled away from her pushed myself up taking her out of me. I can't get enough of her, I need more and I will get more but her human body will shut down on me if we fuck too much. I'll let her take a breath first, about five minutes before I touch her again. That's the longest I can wait.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I asked as I made my way to the closet to grab a nightgown, she laid on the bed under the covers and stared at me with a smile on her face.

"What?" I asked smiling back,

"You're very pretty" she mumbled, I rolled my eyes playfully and walked back to the bed. I leaned down to kiss her lips and brushed the hair out of her face.

"Keep looking at me with that innocent face and I'll sit on it again" I mumbled against her lips, I watched how the redness rushed to her face before she could even realize it. She was easily flustered and I loved that I was the reason behind it.

I chuckled and left the room to get her something to drink and perhaps a snack, so she can recharge and we can continue what we started.

*****************************************
I don't know how to feel about smut anymore, if you don't like it or maybe you have ideas to suggest don't hesitate to tell me.

Muah

-S