Chapter 42

Lilith

Vivienne went to take Sam to school while I stayed home to take care of Aurora, she's been a pain in my ass the whole morning but I love her so much, she had black hair like me and Vivienne's brown eyes.

"Stop biting the sheets" I said with a loud sigh, she was about to be three months in a few days. She was laying on her stomach and trying to put the sheets in her mouth, she smiled when she saw me move to her.

I picked her and she tried to eat my cheek, I rolled my eyes because she does that everytime I scold her, I know she understands, she's a vampire and a human, so she grows faster than the average baby.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I said with a smile, her little hands grabbed my hair and she held on to it, I made my way to the kitchen to get some blood to drink. She started making weird baby noises at the sight of blood. But I can't give it to her yet, she has to be at least a year or two in human age.

I sat on the couch to watch something on tv and laid Aurora on my chest, she laid there not doing anything just making weird noises and grabbing my hair.

As for Sam, she just turned 9 a month ago. Her birthday was in March. Vivienne decided to tell her about me being a vampire, at first she was confused but then we both explained to her how she had to keep it a secret or it could be dangerous for all of us. And she's been doing a great job.

"I'm home!" Vivienne yelled, I smiled at the sound of her voice and stood up with Aurora still clinging to me.

"Where's my pretty princess?" She said walking closer to us, Aurora moved at the sound of her other mom's voice. Vivienne picked her up and kissed her chubby cheeks.

"She woke up right after you left and wouldn't let me rest" I complained, Vivienne leaned and pecked my lips then went to sit on the couch. She laid Aurora on her lap and gently tickled our baby, Aurora moved her legs and arms with a toothless smile.

"Sam got into a fight" I heard her say, I sat down next to her and stretched.

"When?" Sam was a good kid, and she listened to all we told her. She would say the truth and never lie, but this past month she would avoid looking me in the eyes when I asked her a question.

"The principal said some kids were picking on her"

"What?!" That made my blood boil, why would they pick on her? She's a good kid. I stood up from the couch and went to my room. In a millisecond I was dressed in different and more presentable clothes.

I grabbed my car keys and headed to the door, I heard Vivienne call but I chose to ignore her because I knew she would convince me not to go.

I was in front of her school a few minutes later, I walked inside just to be met with John, the principal and the man who took her to class on her first day. I didn't stop to let him speak, I slapped him across the face making him stumble back and then I made my way to her class following her scent.

I barged inside the classroom startling everybody, including the teacher. Sam was sitting at the very back of the class with her head down.

"I'd love to know which one of you little fucks picked on my daughter" I said slamming the door shut making all of them jump, Sam picked her head up in surprise and blinked a couple of times to make sure I was real.

"Ma'am, you can't be here"

"You shut up" I pointed to the teacher who quickly shut her mouth, I gave Sam a glance and she pointed to a girl with red hair sitting a few seats in front of her.

"Is it you Chucky?" I said pointing at her, I made my way closer to her and she quickly shook her head no.

"Oh it is you"