Chapter 35

Lilith

I went back to the casino to meet up with Nina since she called me, she said she'll help us with this plan. I knew Dalida was already in the building because I caught her scent as soon as I walked inside.

I knocked on Nina's door then pushed it open, Dalida was sitting on the couch with her phone in her hand. She was in a different outfit and so was Nina, they didn't smell like sex but the room did. I'm not surprised though, I knew they'll end up doing it anyway.

"He's here" Nina said, I turned to look at Dalida and she was staring dreamily at the shorter woman. Oh wow, was the sex that good?

"So what's your plan?" I asked her, she blinked a few times so she can focus her thoughts on something other than Nina's body then looked back at me.

"One of Nina's guards will play on the same table as Roberto, he'll accuse him of owing him money then the rest of my guards will bring him here and you can do whatever you want next" Dalida said making my smile grow wider on my face, I was finally going to get rid of those two assholes.

Nina turned on the laptop on her desk and gestured for us to come closer, Dalida and I stood up and made our way to her. On her screen, there was a video tape, a live footage of Roberto playing on one of the casino tables.

"Did you know last week he lost about 500k$ in one bet? I'm surprised he's not broke yet" Nina chuckled at the thought, and we kept on watching. From the corner of my eyes I saw Dalida caress Nina's cheek before she gently tucked the latina's hair behind her ear.

There is no way, they went from trying to kill each other to a loving couple just with a one night of continuous angry sex.

"There" Nina said catching my attention, I looked back at the screen and watched the guard point his gun towards Roberto and yell at him. Two more guards appeared on the screen and they grabbed Roberto and dragged him out of sight.

"Well this is just so easy. Now pay up" Nina shut the laptop and put her hand out with a smirk on her face. I sighed and went to my purse, I took out a checkbook and Dalida threw a pen towards me. I signed the check with 10k on it, before giving it to Nina. She gave it a good look then smiled widely.

"You're a billionaire and you only give me 10k? How cheap of you Lilith, I thought we were friends?" I knew she was joking from her tone which made me smile. Our conversation was cut short when the door swung open and the two guards brought Roberto Valcò inside the office.

"Well hello there, Roberto" Dalida said folding her arms in front of her, the man stared at me in particular with horror in his eyes. His face was pale, and I could hear was the unsteady rhythm of his heart.

"This..this is illegal! Let me go!" He tried to yank himself out of the guards' grip, I walked closer to him and smiled. I can smell the fear and it only made me more excited.

"I didn't do anything!"

"Asking a hitman to kill Vivienne is nothing? A hitman who's very bad at his job too" his face dropped in realization, he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Do you want to know what happens to those who dare stare at her weirdly? Tell me Roberto? Do you want to know?" I asked, I never forgot the day when he was staring at her like a creep back in the restaurant. I'll never forget that, I hate it when people stare at her. She's mine, and mine only to look at, mine only to fuck.

"What? You're mad I stared at your stupid musician? What kinda of bullshit is this, am I not allowed to stare?" He said try to sound confident but we both knew he wasn't, I slapped him hard across the face making his nose start bleeding, when I didn't say anything he continued talking.

"Or are you just jealous Lilith? Jealous I was thinking about her that way? Thinking about my dick.." before he could finish his sentence I grabbed him by his tiny dick and yanked it as hard as I can ripping it off of his body.

"What dick?" He stared at me in horror the adrenaline inside his body didn't let him feel the pain just yet, but when his eyes glanced at the front piece of his pants and his dick in my hand he finally felt everything and started screaming in agony. Those screams he was letting out were just making me smile, what a beautiful melody.

"You fuckin psycho!" He screamed and cried in pain and looked down in disbelief at his now empty crotch. I threw it at him and wiped my hands on his face.

"What am I going to do with you?" I whispered, I gestured for the guards to drop him down and that's what they did. He dropped down and tried to grab his crotch but found nothing to touch.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm just going to sit here and stare at you, drink my wine as I watch the life disappear from you eyes. You are going to bleed to death and I'm going to enjoy every second of it"

I stood up and turned to look at the ladies standing behind me, Dalida had both her hands clasped in front of her with a pained face as if she felt what he felt even though she didn't have a dick while Nina smiled at me.

"Whiskey?" She asked, I nodded and went to sit on the couch. Roberto laid on the ground crying and whining in pain as he bled out, while I sat there and watched him with a smirk on my face.

***

"Are you okay?" Vivienne asked when she saw the blank look on my face, I was back at her apartment and sitting on her couch. She handed me the glass of water that I asked for and sat down next to me.

I left Dalida to take care of Roberto's body and his brother, I told her to make it quick and she still didn't confirm if she got it over with or not.

"Oh yes love, just work" I smiled at her, she was in different clothes from this morning. Black sweats and a simple white t-shirt giving me a very nice view of her erect nipples. I licked my lips and looked back at her face noticing the cute pinkish tan on her cheeks.

"Can I do anything to make you feel better?" She asked so innocently, I can hear how genuine she was about it, such a sweetheart. While me...I had the dirtiest thoughts coming to my head.

She can most definitely help me let the stress out in so many ways, I gave her a mischievous smile but the poor thing was so worried and confused at the same time, that's until I pulled her closer to me when she realized what I wanted. Vivienne's cheeks went a darker shade of red and looked down to try and hide her face with a her long hair.

"How about we see how much you can help me when we go back to my place? Hm? What do you say baby?" I leaned closer to her face, she blinked fast and I watched her visibly swallow in nervousness. Before she can react, I moved to sit on her lap making her hold her breath, I put my hands on each side of her head pushed myself down on her crotch. Feeling it against me, it was big enough and curved and my mouth watered just thinking about it.

"You want to make me feel better?" I asked in barely a whisper but I knew she heard me very clearly, she wasn't talking or moving she just stared at me with her pupils almost fully dilated.

I started grinding on her, painfully slow, because I loved the way she can feel everything I do, every thrust, every hump and it only makes her crave it more.

I watched her eyes start to close and her bottom lip gets sucked in, I felt her hands on my hips moving them with me. She then started sliding them up and down my sides before she let them reach my boobs. She stared at me hesitantly before looking back at them, and that only made me smirk.

I put my hands over hers and made them squeeze my boobs, I could tell she was a little shy and I loved it. I loved how easily intimidated she is, and how easily flustered she gets.

I can't wait to see that flustered face when I stretch her ass, I have to take her back to my place, I need to. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed her so bad...

******************************************
Hi!

Muah

-S