Chapter 37

Lilith

I took a step forward making her sit down on the bed, I crawled on top of her and she laid on her back.

I kissed her inner thigh and slowly made my way up, I gave her length a long lick from the bottom to the top of her tip. I opened my lips and pushed my head down on it taking half of it in my mouth, Vivienne let out a gasp and took a fistful of the dark sheets next to her.

I pulled my head back to take a breath before deep throating her, I could feel her mushroom tip slam on the back of my throat with every move. She thrusted her hips softly trying to feel me more but I didn't let her, I pushed her hips down and kept sucking her bobbing my head faster.

Vivienne tried to tangle her hand in my hair to push my head down more because she was close to releasing but I slapped her hand away making her whimper and whine in frustration so I didn't let her finish in my mouth and pulled my head back breathing heavily. I could taste her in my mouth and I loved it.

"Why?!" She whined raising her voice at me so I slapped her thigh hard making her yelp and shut those pretty lips of hers. I stood on my knees and pushed her legs open, I grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted it on the strap and some on her hole.

She was too embarrassed to look at me when my fingers rubbed the lube on her, so she tilted her head to side and closed her eyes, I guided the tip of my strap towards her hole and slowly pushed it in, she hissed a little and shut her eyes at the new feeling down there so I leaned forward on her holding myself up with my hands and gently kissed her neck, her jaw, her collarbones to take her mind off of the pain before pushing it a little more.

"Are you okay baby?" I whispered, she nodded her head softly and wrapped her arms around my torso hiding her face in my neck, then opened her legs even more making my strap slide to the end, I could tell she was in pain since she was panting. I kissed her shoulder and slowly started moving, at first she was hissing and whimpering in pain before it turned into moans and gasps of pleasure.

"Fuck.." was the only word coming out of her mouth, after a few soft and gentle thrusts I started slamming inside her hard. I sat up with the strap still deep inside her to look at her face, with each thrust her breasts would bounce and she'll moan louder. I grabbed her dick and stroked it without seizing movement.

The foreign but pleasuring feeling hit her like a wave, and all she did was there like a pretty princess and take it. I watched her close her eyes and her tears started to fall down her temples.

"Look at me Vivienne" I demanded but she didn't comply, I stopped moving my hand, and my hips.

"Please don't stop...I'm so fuckin close" she begged, but her eyes still didn't open to look at me so I didn't move.

"Then fuckin look at me"

Her brown eyes finally opened catching my eyes, they shined because of the the tears she's holding in.

"Yes baby...that's what I want.." I thrusted inside her, I felt her hand move until it was right on top of mine then she grabbed it and guided it to her neck. I smirked at the sight and tightened my grip around it making Vivienne moan and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Does it feel nice sweetheart?" She was breathing heavily, gasping, panting, she was a moaning mess while I fucked her tight hole.

Vivienne started shaking slightly, she didn't even give me a warning and she shot her cum on my stomach and on hers. I pulled out of her and leaned down to lick her cum off of her stomach.

"Turn around baby" I kissed between her boobs and up to her collarbone and throat. Vivienne complied and took her time to flip on her stomach, she was too tired to even ask why still busy trying to catch her breath.

I sat up and tapped on her thigh, asking her to sit on her knees. And surprisingly she understood what I wanted, Vivienne pushed the side of her face into the pillow with her ass up while she was on her knees, back arched and ready for me. I leaned on top of her pushing the toy inside her without warning, I placed my hands on top of hers and intertwined our fingers.

"Does it feel uncomfortable baby?" I whispered in her ear, she shook her head no and I kissed her neck before I started moving once again. My thrusts harder than before making Vivienne gripped on my hands as a source of comfort and I loved how she seeks to hold my hands everytime we were doing anything.

We spent the whole night switching between her fuckin me or me fuckin her until she couldn't anymore, at some point she couldn't get hard anymore that I thought I broke her.

****

I woke to someone moving next to me I opened my eyes to find Vivienne cuddled to my chest, with her hand around my waist. I leaned down and kissed her head pulling her closer to me. She sighed in satisfaction and that made me smile.

We laid there in each other's arms, she was falling in and out of sleep while me, well I was thinking about last night. I loved it so much, and she felt so good inside me, the only thing that she was embarrassed about was how she couldn't pull out on time and ended up cumming inside me each time, not that she'll get me pregnant. The human genes are weak...

But what if she can actually impregnate me? That can't be possible, I can't get pregnant. I untangled myself from her and started looking for my purse, I grabbed my phone and dialed Dalida's number.

After a few rings, she finally picked up, she sounded like she was still deep in her sleep.

"Do you think she could get me pregnant?" Was the first thing I asked,

"Huh? What?" I turned to look at Vivienne laying on the bed, I didn't want to wake her up so I grabbed my gown and wrapped it around myself and then left the room.

"Vivienne, can she get me pregnant? Even though she's human?" I heard her move in the background,

"Human blood is too weak to impregnate a vampire with royal blood, but it's not impossible." Dalida explained, I rubbed my face  and brushed my hair out of my face. I can't get pregnant, I never saw myself taking care of a baby or raising one. I'm too busy with work and I don't know if I can give them what they want.

"Okay..."

"I finished the brother, he's dead. I sent Eliza to clean the mess, so don't worry about anything. I couldn't call you yesterday because I took Nina out" Dalida yawned as she explained what she did yesterday,

"Thank you, Dalida"

"No worries cousin" the line went off and I put my phone on the table, I didn't even realize I was in the living room. What if I do get pregnant? What if I'm not good enough to be a parent? What if the baby grows to hate me? That's if there is a baby in the first place.

****************************************
I accidentally published this when it wasn't finished lol

Muah

-S